All Categories

plarium play app issues

plarium play app issues

Search
Aug 20, 2019, 02:3608/20/19
02/13/17

plarium play app issues

after updating the plarium play app the app will not load and gives an error message. tried do download the app and restart , comes up with msg that the app is already installed and then a fatal error msg is displayed
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 30, 2019, 09:1208/30/19
07/09/19
Stormrider said:

after updating the plarium play app the app will not load and gives an error message. tried do download the app and restart , comes up with msg that the app is already installed and then a fatal error msg is displayed
Hello, could you please send a screenshot of an error received? By the way, Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare is not available via Plarium Play, are you talking about Soldiers Inc? 
Sep 11, 2019, 02:5809/11/19
Sep 11, 2019, 03:10(edited)
05/15/17

Heres the error I get doing the same thing.  I've removed the original Plarium folder, downloaded todays app and re installed it.  Rebooted the computer at different stages of this process.  I always end up with this screen.  For me, the problem started today when I couldn't load the game from the App.  It's been working fine for months previously.

Just checked on my laptop and I get the same error, trying to open the game screen from the player app, but I haven't changed anything on that computer.  The only change seems to have been Plarium maintenance overnight.
NancyAdmin
Sep 11, 2019, 10:3709/11/19
07/09/19

petezzz said:

Heres the error I get doing the same thing.  I've removed the original Plarium folder, downloaded todays app and re installed it.  Rebooted the computer at different stages of this process.  I always end up with this screen.  For me, the problem started today when I couldn't load the game from the App.  It's been working fine for months previously.

Just checked on my laptop and I get the same error, trying to open the game screen from the player app, but I haven't changed anything on that computer.  The only change seems to have been Plarium maintenance overnight.

Thanks for the information provided. We had scheduled maintenance the last night. Please find the Plarium Play application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location.

This should help.

Sep 14, 2019, 04:5409/14/19
05/15/17

Thanks Nancy, that did work, although I ha deleted the whole player App directory and downloaded a new copy previously without it helping.  So this was simple.

Cheers
NancyAdmin
Sep 18, 2019, 09:2709/18/19
07/09/19
petezzz said:

Thanks Nancy, that did work, although I ha deleted the whole player App directory and downloaded a new copy previously without it helping.  So this was simple.

Cheers
You are always welcome. We recommend clearing the cache folder on a regular basis. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.