All Categories

I can't load my game

I can't load my game

Search
Jun 25, 2019, 00:3606/25/19
04/07/19

I can't load my game

Hello,

I have a problem with the game Soldiers and Plarium in general ... I can't log in!

My name is Lionheart, hero is Liondark, combine outlaws and I'm level 71.

There is also a first game I played, name Lionheart Leon, level 51.

When I played it for the first time (I think I started it in april) I also couldn't log in after you updated Plarium Play app. Because I was new and I didn't do many things from the start, I decided to forget about it and start a new one (started in may).  Now I can't log in again.

The problem is that Plarium Play says no to all emails I could possibly use.

So ... can you please reply to me which email address I used for my second game (name Lionheart, hero Liondark, combine outlaws, level 71).  

I also tried to start a game from the browser. It saved an email address and password, but the game started new, not level 71.

So now I guess there's a 3rd game. :/ 

How can I get back to my level 71 game?

BTW, my lion avatar seems to be present in every game.

Leonardo

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 27, 2019, 12:4006/27/19
03/05/19

Lionheart said:

Hello,

I have a problem with the game Soldiers and Plarium in general ... I can't log in!

My name is Lionheart, hero is Liondark, combine outlaws and I'm level 71.

There is also a first game I played, name Lionheart Leon, level 51.

When I played it for the first time (I think I started it in april) I also couldn't log in after you updated Plarium Play app. Because I was new and I didn't do many things from the start, I decided to forget about it and start a new one (started in may).  Now I can't log in again.

The problem is that Plarium Play says no to all emails I could possibly use.

So ... can you please reply to me which email address I used for my second game (name Lionheart, hero Liondark, combine outlaws, level 71).  

I also tried to start a game from the browser. It saved an email address and password, but the game started new, not level 71.

So now I guess there's a 3rd game. :/ 

How can I get back to my level 71 game?

BTW, my lion avatar seems to be present in every game.

Leonardo

Hello, commander. Could you please contact our support team on this matter? Here is a link for you>>>

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.