All Categories

Promotion in Alliance

Promotion in Alliance

Search
May 13, 2020, 09:2305/13/20
11/14/19

Promotion in Alliance

Its hard for a Marshal to decide which player he should promote and which player he should not ....

"Suggestion"  : I think their should be a system for that...

When marshal open Any alliance rank player info ..There should be three bar ...

How much that rank player killed other players troops after getting promo to that rank ...

How much XP he earn After that ...

AND How much ops points he earn after promo to that rank ....

And Marshal should put the requirement limit ....Just like the right he give to a rank player 

Its really important .... And i want all the player that understand it .........SUPPORT   IT ....

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
May 14, 2020, 09:2705/14/20
07/09/19

sj22319002 said:

Its hard for a Marshal to decide which player he should promote and which player he should not ....

"Suggestion"  : I think their should be a system for that...

When marshal open Any alliance rank player info ..There should be three bar ...

How much that rank player killed other players troops after getting promo to that rank ...

How much XP he earn After that ...

AND How much ops points he earn after promo to that rank ....

And Marshal should put the requirement limit ....Just like the right he give to a rank player 

Its really important .... And i want all the player that understand it .........SUPPORT   IT ....

It sounds like a good suggestion. However, people are different and lots of Marshals have their own criteria that differ from the aforementioned ones when it comes to change of players' ranks. You can always check e.g weekly/monthly offense/defense/special ops rankings to track a player's progress and decide whether to grant him a new role in your Alliance or not.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.