All Categories

Take over alliance. Leader inactive

Search
Sep 25, 2019, 02:0409/25/19
09/25/19

Does anyone know how to overthrow an alliance leader? 
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 25, 2019, 09:1209/25/19
07/09/19

CplTy said:

Does anyone know how to overthrow an alliance leader? 

If the Marshal of your Alliance has not logged into the game for at least 3 weeks, we can appoint a new one.

To choose a new Marshal, active members should vote for a new candidate. Please discuss your decision in the Alliance Chat, and provide us with screenshots of the discussion as evidence of your choice. You can submit a ticket here.

NB! At least 50% of the active players should take part in the voting.

If you are unsure how to take a screenshot, please check the instructions below:

For iOS: Press your device’s Home and Power buttons at the same time. The screen will flash, and the screenshot will be saved in your Photo Library.

For Android OS: Follow the steps in this guide: http://plrm.me/1AiJEYE

Sep 28, 2019, 22:2409/28/19
09/25/19
Is that all? Also is alliance marshal inactive for three weeks is he automatically taken down or kicked out?
NancyAdmin
Oct 4, 2019, 08:1310/04/19
07/09/19
CplTy said:

Is that all? Also is alliance marshal inactive for three weeks is he automatically taken down or kicked out?
You need to vote in your Alliance as it was previously mentioned and then contact the support team. As soon as the Alliance Marshal is changed, a new Marshal may remove the previous Marshal from the Alliance. 
Dec 31, 2019, 11:2412/31/19
06/25/18

Nancy said:

CplTy said:

You need to vote in your Alliance as it was previously mentioned and then contact the support team. As soon as the Alliance Marshal is changed, a new Marshal may remove the previous Marshal from the Alliance. 

hello Nancy,

how long does it takes to remove the offline Marshal?
I send a ticket and it's 'solved' but nothing happened.

Thank you

NancyAdmin
Jan 16, 2020, 12:5801/16/20
07/09/19

HeLLhaTHnoFURY said:

Nancy said:

CplTy said:

hello Nancy,

how long does it takes to remove the offline Marshal?
I send a ticket and it's 'solved' but nothing happened.

Thank you

Hello, HeLLhaTHnoFURY. 

I'm tremendously sorry for the delayed reply. Could you please let me know your ticket ID? 

Jan 19, 2020, 09:2701/19/20
06/25/18

Nancy said:

Hello, HeLLhaTHnoFURY. 

I'm tremendously sorry for the delayed reply. Could you please let me know your ticket ID? 

Hello Nancy,

support arranged it for me

thank you

NancyAdmin
Jan 22, 2020, 08:5401/22/20
07/09/19
HeLLhaTHnoFURY said:

Nancy said:

Hello, HeLLhaTHnoFURY. 

Hello Nancy,

support arranged it for me

thank you

I'm glad to hear it!  
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.