An Alliance Marshal may choose to build an Alliance HQ to unify the Alliance’s forces and strengthen their armies.
Alliance HQs have 21 levels (0-20). When first constructed, Alliance HQs will be at Level 3, but can be downgraded to zero by rival Alliances. The higher the Level of your Alliance HQ, the greater the bonuses will be.
Each upgrade Level gives your Alliance additional Influence Points, increases your Influence Bonus, and increases the bonuses you are able to receive from Alliance Techs.
Only Alliance Members that have completed their probation period can visit their Alliance HQ.
The Alliance HQ interface has 4 main tabs:
1. Info. In this tab you can:
- View the number of Construction Packs held by your Alliance. Construction Packs are a special Resource that can either be earned as a reward for competing in Tournaments, or acquired in exchange for Diamonds.
- View the Level of your Alliance HQ and the Bonuses provided by your various Alliance Techs.
- View the Requirements for your next Alliance HQ Upgrade. These must be met before you can upgrade your HQ to the next Level.
- Upgrade your Alliance HQ. To upgrade your HQ, you will need Construction Packs.
- Rename your Alliance HQ. If you are authorized to do this, click on the Icon next to the HQ’s name.
- Relocate your Alliance HQ. This feature is only available to Alliance Members with Alliance HQ rights.
2. Garrison. Here you can view all the Units that are stationed at the Alliance HQ, as well as send and recall your own Reinforcements.
3. Tech. Here you can:
- View the number of Holodiscs owned by your League.
- View your Alliance Techs and their current Levels. Only Alliance Marshals and Members with Alliance HQ rights are able to upgrade Alliance Tech. Upgrading Techs to higher Levels provides all League Members with more powerful bonuses!
- View your Alliance’s current balance of Construction Packs and Holodiscs.
- Track HQ Upgrades and Downgrades, as well as all Resources spent and Rewards earned from Quests.
If an Alliance is disbanded, all Units stationed at the HQ will automatically return to their owners' Catacombs. However, all Holodiscs and Construction Packs will be permanently lost.
Alliances may build ONE Alliance HQ. The HQ can only be built by the Alliance Marshal.
To build your Alliance HQ:
1. Open the Map and tap on the "Build Alliance HQ” button. Then, find a suitable location for your HQ and tap the green tick to place it.
2. Go to the "My Alliance" tab at the Alliance Center and tap the "Build Alliance HQ" button near the top of the screen. This will take you to the map.
UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING
Upgrading your Alliance HQ increases the bonuses you are able to receive from Alliance Techs and increases the Dominance of your Alliance.
Each upgrade Level:
- Grants you additional Dominance Points
- Increases your Dominance Bonus
- Increases the bonuses you are able to receive from your Alliance Techs
Your Alliance needs to fulfill several requirements to upgrade its Alliance HQ:
1. Hold enough Construction Packs. You can earn Construction Packs by participating in Tournaments, or by getting them from the "Info" tab of your Alliance HQ.
2. Hold the required number of Black Sites of the required Level.
3. Hold the required position in the Alliance Rankings.
4. Downgrade an HQ of the required Level or higher. This requirement must be completed only ONCE for each upgrade Level.
To downgrade a rival HQ, your Alliance must perform a successful attack on it.
Please note that Alliance HQs cannot be downgraded more than ONCE per day.
If another Alliance successfully attacks your HQ while an upgrade is not in progress, your HQ will be downgraded by one Level, and 50% of the Construction Packs spent on the Upgrade to the lost Level will be returned to your League. If another Alliance manages to perform a successful attack on your Fortress while it is being upgraded, the Upgrade will fail, and your HQ will be downgraded by one Level. Your League will be reimbursed 75% of the Construction Packs spent on the attempted upgrade, as well as a further 50% of the Construction Packs spent on the upgrade to the lost Level. If a League Fortress is downgraded while an Alliance Tech is being upgraded, the upgrade will continue as normal, and will not be interrupted.
The Milestone Level is key in keeping the strength of your Alliance HQ. Once an Alliance HQ has been upgraded up to or beyond a Milestone Level, it cannot be downgraded below it.
Alliance HQ Relocators are special Items that can be used to change a HQ’s' location on the Map. Alliance Marshals – or Alliance Members with permission to do so – can use a Relocator to move the HQ to new coordinates. Each League Fortress can only be relocated ONCE per day. League Fortress Gateways can be acquired from the Black Market by going to the "Items" tab, then into the "Misc." subtab, then finally the "Gateways" section.
When relocating a League Fortress, all Units stationed there will be relocated along with it, and all ongoing upgrades happening at the Fortress shall continue as normal. If a rival League attacks your Fortress at the moment of relocation, their Units will be returned to them.
Alliance Techs provide statistical bonuses to ALL Alliance Members. There are 10 different Alliance Techs, which:
- Improve Unit Speed
- Improve Unit Offense
- Improve Unit Defense
- Reduce Ration Consumption
Alliance Techs also give your Alliance an Influence Bonus. The higher the Level of the Tech, the more powerful this Bonus will be.
Alliance Achievements are given to Alliances who complete certain in-game tasks. Every Alliance Member receives a reward upon the completion of an Alliance Achievement, but some may get an individual Reward for the part they played in earning it.