Game Updates! 1.21

Game Updates! 1.21

Search
Strela AlphaCharacter
Nov 1, 2017, 15:2811/01/17
09/29/16

Game Updates! 1.21

Game Updates

What’s new in Soldiers Inc: Mobile Warfare?

We have some upcoming changes, Commander. Read on to be fully updated.

1. Bank redesign. A more convenient interface is now ready for use.

2. New Item – Alliance Containers. Certain Special Offers now include Alliance Containers. What value the Items have corresponds to the rarity of the Container you receive. When one person in an Alliance gets one, everyone else in their Alliance will receive one too.

3. New Item – Temporary Annex Site Unlocker. You can now unlock additional Annexes for a limited time around your Base.

- Plarium Team

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 1, 2017, 16:1111/01/17
12/05/16
Oui comme d'habitude les packs annexes c'est pour enrichir Plarium  et avantager ceux ki jouent l cb.!!!!
Nov 1, 2017, 16:1311/01/17
12/02/16
Now that the resource production Mercs have been "rebalanced", when do we get a new Merc that allows us enhanced ration production? This rebalancing just cost me over 4,000 rations/hour in realized production after they were changed.
Nov 1, 2017, 16:2611/01/17
03/01/16
Nobel said:

Oui comme d'habitude les packs annexes c'est pour enrichir Plarium  et avantager ceux ki jouent l cb.!!!!
Hello, Commander! Why do you think so? 
Nov 1, 2017, 16:2711/01/17
03/01/16

Big A said:

Now that the resource production Mercs have been "rebalanced", when do we get a new Merc that allows us enhanced ration production? This rebalancing just cost me over 4,000 rations/hour in realized production after they were changed.

Hello, Commander! The Rations Skill value has been decreased because we found the inaccuracy in the game balance. There are a lot of opportunities how to get more Rations in the game. I hope it won't reflect on your gameplay. 

Have a great day! 

Nov 1, 2017, 16:2911/01/17
I created an account just now to reply to this game "update". Like Big A said above, your "rebalancing" sucks and is a money grab (my opinion). So, when DO we get a new mercenary to fix the fsck up with this rebalancing?
Nov 1, 2017, 16:3011/01/17
Nov 2, 2017, 16:38(edited)
Alina Bright said:

Big A said:

Hello, Commander! The Rations Skill value has been decreased because we found the inaccuracy in the game balance. There are a lot of opportunities how to get more Rations in the game. I hope it won't reflect on your gameplay. 

Have a great day! 

You're right, the game is out of balance, thanks to the update. 
Nov 1, 2017, 16:3311/01/17
I think you should be able to purchase a perment annex site from the bank
Nov 1, 2017, 18:2211/01/17
12/28/16

Really bad update !!!!!!

U won’t more Dias from us for more annexes and with new rations by soldier is also bad. We need rations for our troops and buildings and now again only little bit 
Nov 1, 2017, 22:1211/01/17
12/02/16
Alina Bright said:

Big A said:

Have a great day! 

I realize this, but when the game takes away the dead bases we use to get rations from after 45 days and we don't have any further upgrade options for production of resources, we get left with no options. These mercs were a way to at least make headway on rations productions. I have been playing the game since week 1 and until the Mercs came around, I had produced less than 275,000 rations at my base...active bases don't have rations to raid and the dead bases disappear. I get it, you want us to spend money, but a little bit of Independence from other bases would be nice. Maybe a few more players would stick around if they weren't getting bullied 3 days after they join because they're one of the few bases that still have rations to raid.
Nov 2, 2017, 00:0111/02/17
Annexes make permanent
Nov 2, 2017, 03:5211/02/17
12/05/16
Actualización excelente
Nov 2, 2017, 16:3711/02/17
03/01/16

Proto71 said:

I created an account just now to reply to this game "update". Like Big A said above, your "rebalancing" sucks and is a money grab (my opinion). So, when DO we get a new mercenary to fix the fsck up with this rebalancing?

Hello, Commander! After launching the Mercenaries we found the inaccuracy in the balance. That's why we fixed it and now Mercenaries work as planned. Also, this applies only to the Rations Skill. Production of Fuel and Munitions is unaffected.

Nov 2, 2017, 16:3811/02/17
03/01/16

Proto71 said:

Alina Bright said:

Big A said:

Have a great day! 

You're right, the game is out of balance, thanks to the update. 

Hello, Commander! I edited your comments and you know why. I understand that you're upset about these changes. Please keep in mind all changes in the balance are made really carefully. We do not make changes in the game balance without extreme necessity because this is the most important pillar on which the game is built. After finding this inaccuracy we analyzed the data and made this hard decision.

Nov 2, 2017, 16:3911/02/17
03/01/16
Hellfire69 said:

I think you should be able to purchase a perment annex site from the bank
Hi there! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Commander. I'll pass it to our team. 
Nov 2, 2017, 16:4211/02/17
03/01/16

Gen.Ronny [PIA] said:

Really bad update !!!!!!

U won’t more Dias from us for more annexes and with new rations by soldier is also bad. We need rations for our troops and buildings and now again only little bit 

It was a hard decision after finding the inaccuracy in the game balance, but you still can increase your resource production. If you need more Rations there are a lot of possibilities to get the Rations in the game. 

Please keep in mind that the Mercenaries should work in this way from the from the very beginning.  

Nov 2, 2017, 16:4611/02/17
03/01/16

Big A said:

Alina Bright said:

Big A said:

Have a great day! 

I realize this, but when the game takes away the dead bases we use to get rations from after 45 days and we don't have any further upgrade options for production of resources, we get left with no options. These mercs were a way to at least make headway on rations productions. I have been playing the game since week 1 and until the Mercs came around, I had produced less than 275,000 rations at my base...active bases don't have rations to raid and the dead bases disappear. I get it, you want us to spend money, but a little bit of Independence from other bases would be nice. Maybe a few more players would stick around if they weren't getting bullied 3 days after they join because they're one of the few bases that still have rations to raid.

Hello, Commander. I can understand your feelings, but the thing is we found the inaccuracy in the balance after launching the Mercenaries. You still can receive the bonus from the Mercenaries to increase your resource production. 

Nov 2, 2017, 16:4611/02/17
03/01/16
LEXAPRO20MG said:

Annexes make permanent
I'll pass your comments, Commander. Thank you!  
Nov 2, 2017, 16:4711/02/17
03/01/16
jorge_v14 said:

Actualización excelente
Thank you, Commander!
Nov 2, 2017, 19:3211/02/17
12/02/16
How about adding opportunities to get rations then? When I first hit level 70 there were 115 caches available for resources with a level 3 radar and only 4 other commanders of that level actively caching. Now there are hundreds of commanders above level 70 and only 29 caches available on a max level radar... competition is good, but starvation will continue to drive players out of the game.
Nov 3, 2017, 10:1611/03/17
01/28/15
L ultimo aggiornamento è stato un ottima idea secondo me dovreste aggiungere anche sottomarini e navi e sarebbe fantastico continuate così
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.