- Players can obtain community avatars during community activities and contests on our social media platforms.
- One player cannot have more than one copy of any avatar. In other words, even if you win the same avatar from multiple activities, you will still have only one.
- All Avatars available for the player will be located in the special "Community Avatars" section.
- All currently active contests that feature Avatars as part of the rewards will be also featured in the "Community Avatars" section, and on-click will lead directly to the contest of activity on the social platform.
- Avatars from activities and competitions will be permanently awarded to that player account.
- Avatars can be revoked only for the severe breach of rules, such as selling accounts or fraud website advertisements.
- Arbiter for our community moderators team
- Zargala for our in-game chat moderators team
- Cardiel for our Content Creators
These avatars are available for players only while they are part of the respective programs.