All Categories

(30.10.20) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(30.10.20) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Since the 2.30 update has just come out, I don’t have much new to say, but I will try to bring up some news for you. 

Let’s start with the new Avatars. The promised new Avatars will become available on November, 1st, at 00:00 UTC. There will be only 1 slot for an exclusive new Avatar, but 3 new avatars, that we have just released, will change in turn in the slot every 30 days. 

We do see some questions from you about the mercy system as well. Let me shed light on this one too. The chance increases are additive, not multiplicative - meaning an increase of 2% to an 8% chance will take it to 10%. It went live when we added the new version of the game to stores, BUT it immediately took into account all Shards opened since the last time a player summoned Epic/Legendary on his account. So, Shards opened after that and till the current moment with no Epic and Legendary were not spent in vain. 

We’re also working on several server optimizations to overcome the technical limitations that prevent us from expanding the storage (both, Champions’ and Artifacts’). And, the most long-awaited feature - the Doom Tower is now in the final stages of development, so we’re expecting to release it in the first half of December! 

Last but not least. The most exciting part of the upcoming releases 😁 is - the new Christmas decorations! Yes-yes, you get the sense, since the Campfire is gone forever, and, accordingly, there is nowhere to put the Christmas tree, we decided to bring the Christmas mood in a new way! 🎄

You’ll find out more about the upcoming features and innovations in the Update Highlights, that will come a little before the most-awaited release. So stay tuned! 

That’s it, guys. Have a wonderful day ahead!

Views
Comments
Oct 30, 2020, 14:0510/30/20
Oct 31, 2020, 11:4110/31/20
07/18/20

Doom Tower for Christmas present! Looking forward to it.

It's aesthetic is more "Halloween", but we can always have a little Nightmare Before Christmas. ;P

Oct 31, 2020, 15:5410/31/20
03/07/19

😀

Oct 31, 2020, 16:5210/31/20
09/16/20

Really gutted i missed the halloween daily deal 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

The one with the shards over three day

possible to reload please??? 

Oct 31, 2020, 21:0110/31/20
10/11/20

Since we're around the subject I have a question. How do Demon Spawn reproduce? Are the "female" Demon Spawn really female or do they just look female to inspire lust in others and then torment the seducie with unfullfilable desires? Do they lay eggs in the lava or does the lava make them? Maybe they have a cloaca? Autistic minds like mine want to know. And why does the Vile Spawn have a mask? Is she so pretty her Demon Spawn sisters made her cover her face out of jelousy or does she just like wearing it? Not to say I don't like it I just wonder what she looks like under it. Oh and is that an Ahnk on her mask? 

Nov 1, 2020, 03:4011/01/20

Should be nice a counter to mercy system, how many pull attempt without succes.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2020, 13:3211/02/20
04/06/20
Cursedhound

Sadly, it is not possible. Propositions like that are time-limited. We are planning more holiday deals in the future, but Halloween is already passed. Stay tuned. There will be more exciting propositions in the future.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Nov 2, 2020, 14:0611/02/20
Nov 2, 2020, 14:06(edited)
04/06/20
Karuah_BenGolem

Since we're around the subject I have a question. How do Demon Spawn reproduce? Are the "female" Demon Spawn really female or do they just look female to inspire lust in others and then torment the seducie with unfullfilable desires? Do they lay eggs in the lava or does the lava make them? Maybe they have a cloaca? Autistic minds like mine want to know. And why does the Vile Spawn have a mask? Is she so pretty her Demon Spawn sisters made her cover her face out of jelousy or does she just like wearing it? Not to say I don't like it I just wonder what she looks like under it. Oh and is that an Ahnk on her mask? 

Hi!

We did not find definitive answers in our research. There are too many half-truths and contradictions in those ancient books. We do believe that they are a desire of an artist to create demonic figures. Inspiration molded into burning souls. But you can and should have a theory of your own. Who knows, maybe you closer to the truth.

Nov 7, 2020, 18:4211/07/20
07/09/20

That's nice you finally fixed your drop rate fails...what about the ten ton of crappy duplicates? Still another 18 months out? I have more duplicates than originals as do a lot of people. Maybe one day...it's funny with 27 duplicates somehow none are top tier. silly rng

Sep 4, 2021, 01:3609/04/21
04/17/21

=

Sadly, it is not possible