All Categories

Armanz's Fusion Event

Armanz's Fusion Event

Roll up, roll up! The Festival of Creation is here and we've got a fantastic Fusion challenge ready for you. Armanz the Magnificent - a brand-new Legendary Champion from the Barbarians, - is available via Fusion from March 7 until March 22. To get this world-famous fortune teller and MC of the Festival of Creation, you will need to fuse the Epic Champion Khafru the Deathkeeper four times.

i

Armanz the Magnificent

Rarity: Legendary

Type: Support

Affinity: Magic

Faction: Barbarians

To summon all the Khafru the Deathkeepers needed to fuse Armanz the Magnificent, you will need to collect 400 Champion Fragments from special Events and Tournaments. You will be able to earn all the necessary Fragments in these Events and Tournaments. There will also be a special, additional Hero's Path Event from March 18 to March 22 where you can earn an extra 50 Fragments. 

For this Hero's Path Event, the Objectives will be the following:

• Summon Souls from Soulstones
  • Summon Champions from Shards

Here's how many Fragments are available from each Event and Tournament:

EVENTS

[Summon Rush: March 8-11]

- Khafru the Deathkeeper x25

[Champion Training Event: March 14-18]

[Dungeon Divers Event I: March 9 - 12]

[Dungeon Divers Event II: March 13-16]

[Dungeon Divers Event III: March 17-20]

[Artifact Enhancement Event I: March 8-11]

[Artifact Enhancement Event II: March 12-15]

[Artifact Enhancement Event III: March 16-19]

TOURNAMENTS

[Champion Chase Tournament: March 15-18]

[Champion Training Tournament: March 7-11]

[Dragon Tournament: March 7-10]

[Ice Golem Tournament: March 10-13]

[Fire Knight Tournament: March 14-17]

[Spider Tournament: March 17 - 20]

[Classic Arena Takedown I: March 9-12]

[Classic Arena Takedown II: March 16-19]

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly: check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

Also, we're launching the time limited Armanz Fusion Pack in the Shop on March 7 to help you kickstart your Fusion progress!

Revel in the fun of Raid's 5th anniversary and enjoy everything the Festival of Creation has to offer!

Views
Comments
Mar 7, 2024, 09:5103/07/24
Mar 7, 2024, 10:4203/07/24
03/07/23

TLDR:

"Unless you plan to spend 1000$+ a week, don't bother trying."

Mar 7, 2024, 12:2503/07/24
03/14/20

Hero's path based on shard pulls and soulstones, is unreachable. You will have your 50 shards behind keys and high scores on both accounts; especially 10 days after soul rush with 2x chance, where probably everyone exhausted their resources.

Mar 7, 2024, 13:2303/07/24
09/25/21
ScopelySucks

TLDR:

What? Why? It's pretty straightforward fusion as many over the years.

Mar 7, 2024, 14:0603/07/24
02/09/24
ScopelySucks

TLDR:

a slight exaggeration.. but i agree with the sentiment of "f2p and casual spenders stay away"

Mar 7, 2024, 16:0603/07/24
09/25/21
Beefsource

a slight exaggeration.. but i agree with the sentiment of "f2p and casual spenders stay away"

Again, but why? Tons of f2p accounts are doing fusions easily. 

Mar 7, 2024, 19:0903/07/24
07/17/20

I am completely FTP.  I do not see this as more difficult than usual, even after doing 2 straight fusions with their soul events.  I am out of sacred shards because I wasted them trying to get Archer over the weekend.  Fortunately, I was not tempted 2x on souls.  If I can not do the summon rush I have a chance next week with the hero's path. 

Same deal for efficiency as always... doing the dungeon tournaments and champ training in sync with dungeon divers.  Use stockpiled summon champs for the chase. 

I would certainly not recommend  FTP to give this a miss, especially for such a useful champion.   Arena is essential for progress and also the CC for waves will help make easier teams for boss progression.

Mar 8, 2024, 06:2903/08/24
11/26/23
Beefsource

I’m new player literally just get dark athel from calendar, and dude i can finish zinogre fusion and now i have enough resources to finish this armanz fusion

Mar 8, 2024, 07:5603/08/24
11/11/23

Anyone keeping talley of how much you are spending to do this? I've spent less to get a physical copy of Baldurs Gate 3 shipped from Japan than on this "free" game.

Mar 9, 2024, 16:5503/09/24
11/30/22
Drachenfels

Again, but why? Tons of f2p accounts are doing fusions easily. 

"easily..." ?? 

If fusions were easy then content creators who have dedicated their days and money to this game wouldn't constantly fail fusions.

Before you go and point out examples of it being possible*. The words possible* and easy* sit on opposite sides of the universe.

Most people have a life outside of Raid, which by default makes the time investment Difficult*

Based on a YouTube survey by Hell Hades the average Raid player plays 5 hours a day. Nothing easy about having to give up that much of your life.

Mar 10, 2024, 00:4803/10/24
Mar 10, 2024, 00:52(edited)
12/02/22

Agree with above. I am a relatively new FTP 12 months-in this March. I keep pulling champions that advance me one or two dungeon and faction wars stages, perhaps, but cannot get past Dragon 20 consistently to get the sort of crucial 5 and 6 star gear Hell Hades and other content creators show. Hardly any gear drops has Crit Rate above 5 or 6% or "Speed on the boots." Plus, looking ahead it seems I will never have enough tomes to fully book 18 legendaries, epics and rares in order to fight Hydra reasonably well. Rathalos is good, but I used up a lot of my energy and silver to get his 4 star soul and he is still somewhat squishy. My arena team is fully booked 6 star champs but often one legendary can take them all in seconds - no problem. I cannot get out of Silver Tier 2 for the life of me. 

I calculate it will take at least 50 double runs @ 32 energy in Dragon 20 to get the remaining1880 points  I need for the first 25 fragments, that's =1600 energy at 3 to 4 minutes per run. 200 minutes in total for one quarter of a fusible champ! But I must take breaks in between, of course, to do other challenges. I do not have enough shards to get my first 25 fragments from the Summons event thought I did pull 2 legendaries today (Ragash; and Helior? whom I have never heard of being mentioned by content creators -though he looks good). The time investment is absoutely huge - all day just to get to position 22 of the Classic Arena tournament table and getting just 2 silver medals for the Great Hall per win. So we are talking about another year to get all the affinities to level 6? Then there is ranking up champs from 5 star to 6 star. The time & resources investment is huge for a free game.....something needs to change.

Mar 11, 2024, 22:1703/11/24
08/10/22

I am F2P for about 2 years, since realizing my wallet couldn't handle spending. I have been able to complete any fusion I feel like. I just have to make sure I'm saving my resources and not just being wreckless with all my shards and energy. 

Excited to get this guy!!! got my shards ready for the champion chase!!! not summoning the epics until the champ chase!

Mar 11, 2024, 23:0803/11/24
05/30/23

Wonder who comes up with these fusion events and impossible tasks to get shards, wasted 5k+ energy, 15M coins and 1000 diamond and yet still not even close to atleast get 75 shards. The drop rates are worst but they say "Drop fever" ;(

Mar 12, 2024, 04:2503/12/24
03/04/24

Returning player here, and excited to see if I can finish everything in time. Heard he's definitely a champion you want to try and not pass up, if you can help it.

I am not super familiar with fusions since like I said I'm returning, but will theae epics always be this set fusions required? Will he always be a fusion or only a fusion during this event and then he's randomly pulled by players?

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 12, 2024, 13:2603/12/24
10/31/22
MrParadoxium

Returning player here, and excited to see if I can finish everything in time. Heard he's definitely a champion you want to try and not pass up, if you can help it.

I am not super familiar with fusions since like I said I'm returning, but will theae epics always be this set fusions required? Will he always be a fusion or only a fusion during this event and then he's randomly pulled by players?

Hey! We won't be changing the required set of Epic Champions for this fusion. Also, please note that this fusion event wraps up in just 1 week and 3 days. But no worries, these Champions can still be summoned from Shards. Happy gaming! 😉

Mar 13, 2024, 16:2203/13/24
03/04/24
Olenka

Hey! We won't be changing the required set of Epic Champions for this fusion. Also, please note that this fusion event wraps up in just 1 week and 3 days. But no worries, these Champions can still be summoned from Shards. Happy gaming! 😉

Thank you so much. I am on great track for this summon so I hopefully will get my hands on him. Be nice if somehow I summon him too, I'd never complain having a legendary copy for Faction Guardians!

OlenkaAdmin
Mar 14, 2024, 11:2003/14/24
10/31/22
MrParadoxium

Thank you so much. I am on great track for this summon so I hopefully will get my hands on him. Be nice if somehow I summon him too, I'd never complain having a legendary copy for Faction Guardians!

Good luck with the Fusion! Can't wait to hear your feedback on Armanz. 😉🙌 

Mar 18, 2024, 02:2003/18/24
Mar 18, 2024, 05:41(edited)
01/13/22

Aaaah Nooo! I got started a bit late and needed to have completed just one more of the fragment collection events. I have 75/100 fragments for the last Khafru I need :( . Should I just give up now or will there be another opportunity to collect the last remaining fragments? or to buy them from the shop??

Mar 18, 2024, 03:3003/18/24
02/03/22
Zulweni

Aaaah Nooo! I got started a bit late and needed to have completed just one more of the fragment collection events. I have 75/100 fragments for the last Khafru I need :( . Should I just give up now or will there be another opportunity to collect the last remaining fragments? or to buy them from the shop??

There's a hero event starting this week with 50 Khafru Frags avail. You need shards or soulstones for the event so save what you have for it!!

Mar 18, 2024, 03:3603/18/24
02/03/22

Also would like to say, it took alot of TIME, EFFORT and, RESOURCES but, I did manage the fusion. I have no coin to gear this champ or the proper gear for that matter but, I have him 

To those who complain about the "unreasonable" requests to advance in this game, you don't understand the point of it. If you want it "easy", spend the money. If you want it free, spend the "time". It's the same thing with every single thing in life and gaming for that matter. Money or time. Pick one.