All Categories

Ugir's Fragment Event

Ugir's Fragment Event

We're running a new series of Events and Tournaments where you can earn Fragments to summon a powerful Legendary Champion from the Ogryn Tribes - Ugir the Wyrmeater!

i

Ugir the Wyrmeater excels at removing buffs from his enemies! Not only can he remove an entire team's buffs, but he can also place Block Buffs on a single enemy for 2 turns. Ugir can also buff his allies with either Increase ATK or Increase DEF buffs, depending on which one is higher. Finally, Ugir will remove all buffs from an enemy team and place an unresistable Weaken debuff on everyone if an enemy is revived by a Lizardmen Champion!

Ugir the Wyrmeater

Rarity: Legendary

Type: HP

Affinity: Spirit

Faction: Ogryn Tribes

To get Ugir the Wyrmeater, participate in Events and Tournaments and collect Fragments from the following places:

EVENTS

• Summon Rush Event (November 17-20) - 20 Fragments
  • Champion Training Event (November 16-21) - 15 Fragments
  • Dungeon Divers Event I (November 16-19) - 5 Fragments
  • Dungeon Divers Event II (November 20-23) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event I (November 18-21) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event II (November 22-25) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event III (November 26-29) - 5 Fragments

TOURNAMENTS

• Champion Training Tournament (November 22-26) - 10 Fragments (+10)
  • Dragon Tournament (November 19-22) - 5 Fragments 
  • Ice Golem Tournament (November 22-25) - 5 Fragments 
  • Fire Knight Tournament (November 25-28) - 5 Fragments 
  • Spider Tournament (November 16-19) - 5 Fragments
  • Classic Arena Takedown I (November 17-20) - 5 Fragments
  • Classic Arena Takedown II (November 24-27) - 5 Fragments 

Champion Training Tournament will award 10 extra Fragments to players who place 1st and 2nd on the Leaderboard.

Each person can earn up to a total of 110 Champion Fragments if they can top the Leaderboards, so you can choose which Events and Tournaments to take part in.

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly - check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

Happy summoning!

Views
Comments
Nov 16, 2023, 12:2411/16/23
Nov 16, 2023, 17:0311/16/23
01/31/20

Plarium,  what is your gig with constantly making the frag events tighter and tighter?  It's like you don't want players to go for them?  I've been playing 4 yrs and I run a Top 400 late-game clan, and I can tell you from years of experience that game engagement is highest during fusion and fragment events when a majority of clan members are chasing the Lego.  However, you continue to make the Lego harder and harder to get, which actually discourages people from trying at all.  IMO, Ugir looks like a decent B-Tier Lego and I had planned to complete this fragment event, but now that I see the calendar and realize that there is no reasonable path to 100 without completing all fragments from the SR, this becomes an easy skip.  He simply isn't worth the number of sacred shards it will require.        

Nov 16, 2023, 17:1911/16/23
12/15/20

[lk pAKvcoA

Nov 16, 2023, 18:0011/16/23
05/18/20

No leeway on this champ and fusion is during Thanksgiving, a major US holiday. Easy skip for a small percentage of your base. (Hint to help you professionalize, Plarium: look up major holidays for your user base and plan accordingly.) Know what the big Indian holidays are, etc.

Nov 16, 2023, 18:2811/16/23
Nov 16, 2023, 18:29(edited)
04/02/17

But: no champion chase needed. Thats a "pro" 4me.

Nov 16, 2023, 18:3311/16/23
11/19/20

The game needs to be made easier so that new players want to play! And you, on the contrary, complicate it... because it's the old players leaving for other games! Soon there will be players in the game who have spent a fortune! Because it's a pity for the money and time spent!

Nov 17, 2023, 03:0411/17/23
03/10/23

what a bunch  of crap. 

Nov 17, 2023, 03:2311/17/23
Nov 17, 2023, 03:24(edited)
09/27/22
Rotor

But: no champion chase needed. Thats a "pro" 4me.

On the contrary, this is a negative. Many players have been saving fusion champions to earn points for champion chase event. Now plarium took it away and double up on summon rush (20 points), forcing players to use more shards and spend $$$.

Greed!!! People will soon leave this game.

Nov 17, 2023, 16:3811/17/23
12/19/19
WileyMan

Plarium,  what is your gig with constantly making the frag events tighter and tighter?  It's like you don't want players to go for them?  I've been playing 4 yrs and I run a Top 400 late-game clan, and I can tell you from years of experience that game engagement is highest during fusion and fragment events when a majority of clan members are chasing the Lego.  However, you continue to make the Lego harder and harder to get, which actually discourages people from trying at all.  IMO, Ugir looks like a decent B-Tier Lego and I had planned to complete this fragment event, but now that I see the calendar and realize that there is no reasonable path to 100 without completing all fragments from the SR, this becomes an easy skip.  He simply isn't worth the number of sacred shards it will require.        

If the champ isn't worth 5 to 7 sacreds (max u need depending on how major green or blue u pop) then skip and no need to complain.  Looks like an easy fusion to me.  

Nov 17, 2023, 16:4011/17/23
12/19/19
ThomasN

On the contrary, this is a negative. Many players have been saving fusion champions to earn points for champion chase event. Now plarium took it away and double up on summon rush (20 points), forcing players to use more shards and spend $$$.

Greed!!! People will soon leave this game.

Lol.  Raid is going to die for the thousandth time... easy fusion for f2p. Only 2 dd and one shard event... u all r crazy

Nov 19, 2023, 19:1811/19/23
01/31/20

"If the champ isn't worth 5 to 7 sacreds (max u need depending on how major green or blue u pop) then skip and no need to complain.  Looks like an easy fusion to me." 

Trips,

The point I am trying to make is less about Ugir specifically and more about the general direction of fusion/fragment events continually becoming more difficult to complete for non-end-game players, and what I think that does to game engagement.  I think that is a mistake for plarium to make.  During a fusion that lots of players skip, my clan chat is like a ghost-town.  However, during events with high engagment, my clan chat is very active.  The more players are engaged, the more they play, and I imagine, the more they spend.       

You are a long time player, so I am sure you remember that fragment events used to feature 155-165 total fragments, including the ability to earn 5 frags for taking 1st or 2nd in every tourney.  Pythion is the last fragement event to have that many fragments and to have all tourneys give fragment rewards to top finishers.  Since then, the tourneys are getting stingier and the total fragments continue to shrink.  This time, only one tourney has fragments and the total is down to 110, includng the champ training frags.

I think this is the wrong direction for these events to be heading.            

Nov 21, 2023, 00:1011/21/23
11/20/23

hola

Nov 22, 2023, 09:3211/22/23
12/24/20

I have no idea what analytics Plarium uses. Or what their intend is. 

Not only ramp they the difficulty up of most every Fusion in form of points to gain. But now they made a fusion that has no skippable event. So is RL intervenes yout double crossed.

Do Plarium want to scare away new players? To make it more and more diffucult to succeed?

Fusions where a fun way to get a good Champion. Even I, who plays this game for over three years have to ponder. Do I do this fusion or not? Do I have the time to do it? Do I have the ressources? 

Than I don't understand why Ugir is a hard counter to Pythion when it would have been a better Idea to have a solution to the ukrainian couple that is making the Arena a misseable place to be.

I would have done the fusion. He looks decend to be fair. But I fool did the Timit fusion and I'm low on ressources and I have a feeling the X-mas fusion will be a heavy toll on ressources.

Sadly a skip for me. 

Nov 22, 2023, 12:1611/22/23
12/24/20

#Ugir the Wyrmeater BUFF Is it Aprils fools day?

What is that crap? I skipped the fusion. But by buffing his passive skill to trigger everytime when a revive happens, which is a good counter to Sun Wu Kong. I regret not doing the fusion. Since there were no skippable Events there is no chance to still get hold of this champion.

Why Plarium does inform the players that late of the buff I can't understand.

It is just onother slap in the face of his playerbase. That is what drives away the players. Stop them from spending money.

Plarium just does not care about his playerbase. They only want to see at the end of the day a positive revenue.

But happy players like to spend. So why piss of the customer?  

Nov 28, 2023, 13:5911/28/23
12/04/22

After spending more than 400 USD still I could not complete the fragments, only 90% done. Coz, I could not top the tournament or event for which I should spend thousands and should have champs to increase their skill level. 

Absolutely dejected. Please run one or two more events (Spider/Dragon etc) and allow us to complete the fragment,  at least feel satisfied. You are making more tight to win the fragments. 

You are acting like a Shakespears's Shylock (not in the meaning of derogating any community) or want to have "Midas Touch". Greedy.