All Categories

Patch Notes (16.11.2023) Update 7.70.5

Patch Notes (16.11.2023) Update 7.70.5

Live Arena and Hydra Clash Chests rebalance

With Update 7.70.5, we are adding the opportunity to earn Primal Quartz from Live Arena Chests, along with Mythical Skill Tomes and additional Primal Quartz from Hydra Clash Chests. See the full breakdown below.

Primal Quartz in Live Arena Chests

You can now get Primal Quartz from Live Arena Chests. The amount of Primal Quartz you can earn from Live Arena Chests per month is limited and depends on your Tier: 150 Primal Quartz per month for Bronze Tier, 300 Primal Quartz per month for Silver Tier, and 400 Primal Quartz per month for Gold Tier. Each player’s Primal Quartz counter is reset at 00:00 UTC on the first day of each month.

Once the monthly Primal Quartz limit has been reached, you cannot earn any more Primal Quartz from Live Arena Chests until the limit resets. For example, if you are in Silver Tier and have already earned 270 Primal Quartz from Live Arena Chests that month, the next Live Arena Chest you earn that month will only contain a maximum of 30 Primal Quartz.

If a player moves between Tiers, the monthly limit will be adjusted accordingly. For example, if you started a month in Silver IV and earned 300 Primal Quartz before moving up to Gold I, your limit will be changed to 400 and you can continue earning Primal Quartz. If you move down from Gold to Silver, your monthly limit will be decreased, but you will keep all the Primal Quartz you have earned so far that month.

The Primal Quartz monthly limit counter is displayed in the info pop-up which appears when you tap a Chest from your Tier.

Hydra Clash Chests rebalance

Hydra Clash Chests will now contain more Primal Quartz, and players can also earn Mythical Skill Tomes from them. 

P.S. The following visual bugs are to be fixed in one of the upcoming updates:

• "Get Skin" tab doesn't display properly in Champion Collection -> Skins;
  • "Get Oil" tab in the Artifact Ascend interface.

That’s everything we’ve got for you!  

Views
Comments
Nov 16, 2023, 11:3911/16/23
Nov 16, 2023, 12:3811/16/23
10/06/22

put me in coach im ready to play 

Nov 16, 2023, 14:0911/16/23
04/25/17

how do I update?

Nov 16, 2023, 14:2811/16/23
01/30/20

So you've taken away a low-spender's abilty to compete in Hydra-clash, but added more primal shards to it, and now to another area of the game that I don't participate in because I can't compete (again low-spender). With this, and the 25x addition, I can see very clearly you're only catering to Whales and Kracken, we don't matter dispite playing for 4+ years.

Nov 16, 2023, 17:4611/16/23
06/03/23

1. A functional user interface.

2. Screen navigation that makes sense and flows naturally with game play.

3.  Everything else is a waste of time.

Seriously, where are your proessional developers at?

Nov 16, 2023, 23:2411/16/23
05/06/20
sturm375

So you've taken away a low-spender's abilty to compete in Hydra-clash, but added more primal shards to it, and now to another area of the game that I don't participate in because I can't compete (again low-spender). With this, and the 25x addition, I can see very clearly you're only catering to Whales and Kracken, we don't matter dispite playing for 4+ years.

Lascia stare, devi giocare sapendo che non hai le forze. Purtroppo Plarium deve fare cassa per pagare la struttura e noi non contribuiamo. Mi sarei lamentato se fosse stato un gioco in abbonamento (quindi pretendo) ma da free non mi posso lamentare. I risultati arriveranno, lentamente ma arriveranno.