All Categories

RAID: Shadow Legends | Champion Spotlight | Xena: Warrior Princess

RAID: Shadow Legends | Champion Spotlight | Xena: Warrior Princess

Beset by the forces of Shadow, torn apart by the whims of warlords and kings, Teleria is a land in turmoil that cries out for a hero. One who fights for the greater good.

Xena: Warrior Princess has joined the fight as a Legendary Champion! Check out her dedicated Champion Spotlight video to discover how her fabled warrior skills translate into Raid and how you can add this legendary warrior to your Collection! 

Views
Comments
Nov 10, 2023, 15:5111/10/23
Nov 11, 2023, 18:0711/11/23
11/21/16

Yet another shameful money grab. You want people to pay $40.00 USD for a single champ, only to have them do it again for the next one? Then you are going to make it so that the ONLY way to get them is to pay for them? 

It is really a shame what you've done with this game. On its face, it is a pretty decent offering of the genre. It reminds me of a game that does more and does it better in Summoner's War (the original). This game is NOT an RPG, the story is about as thin as a layer of mica, and it has become extremely predatory. This is a pay to win Gacha game, nothing more. 

I've invested a lot of my time and effort into this game and I have a pretty decent account. It used to be able to compete in arena Gold. Now, I am lucky if I maintain in Silver II and that is if I get lucky. I am constantly getting match ups against teams that are over double my power score. What? Now there are new Meta champs every few months that make it even more difficult to compete. I don't mind that paying players get access to better things, more of them, and at a quicker pace. At least give me a chance if I invest my time. I feel with each passing quarter, that is becoming more and more of a fleeting notion. 

If you want to lose more and more of your player base, keep it up. 

Nov 11, 2023, 20:1411/11/23
09/28/21

Just another greedy paywall money grab. It's already sad that people who pay for the skins, and the garbage forge pass are laughed at ... now everyone who gets this champion will be looked at like the suckers they really are. LOL. 

Nov 11, 2023, 21:1611/11/23
Nov 11, 2023, 21:21(edited)
06/27/23

I wish it was not this expensive. I could so far manage to keep my acount growing, investing a lot of time as well to keep my scores in the arena high, A LOT OF WORK, and I dont mind to pay now and then for a few things, but this way out of my league. And for the players that expend a lot, they deserve way more attractive artifacts and shards. But that's my thoughts I guess, I only speak for my self. Outside that I love playing Raid Shadow Legends and wish to get more chances to summon Xena someday. Also, what's up with primal shard summon Rare Champions? I'm so annoyed with that 🥲

Nov 12, 2023, 01:1611/12/23
08/07/23

I am a fairly new player and want to say that this champion pass is a HUGE opportunity for me to get a strong character for my progress.

So far am I rather a low-to-mid spender when it comes to purchases. But I am very comfortable with the price for a guaranteed legendary. Actually, it's an ideal deal for my rang of expenses (and surely for everyone above).

I hope Plarium will also gets some very positive results out of this offer! As I hope for more champion-passes in the near future - it doesn't have to be a themed or even a new character, just please give us some offers 🤗

Nov 12, 2023, 01:3511/12/23
11/21/16
Tripper

I am a fairly new player and want to say that this champion pass is a HUGE opportunity for me to get a strong character for my progress.

So far am I rather a low-to-mid spender when it comes to purchases. But I am very comfortable with the price for a guaranteed legendary. Actually, it's an ideal deal for my rang of expenses (and surely for everyone above).

I hope Plarium will also gets some very positive results out of this offer! As I hope for more champion-passes in the near future - it doesn't have to be a themed or even a new character, just please give us some offers 🤗

Don't lump me in with that lot you assume I belong to. I am not paying the price of a whole game for just ONE champion. I don't how good they are supposed to be, because in a few months, they'll make this uber champ obsolete with the next one you'll have to pay for. You are the kind of person that Plarium depends on and why they keep doing things like this. 

Nov 12, 2023, 05:2511/12/23
09/28/23

This is a money-PIT and once hooked, you will llikly spend more than you need to, or want to, since it appears the aggressive advetising keeps it in your FACE. TWO yrs, 2K USD, level 71, and lost the acct, by UNKOWN cause. They told me my toon was nerfed five yrs ago, et al but were abel to move the Clan Leader rank for my acct to a recruit acct, FYI that I did NOT get ANY credit for bringing into the game. All-in-all, IMHO @80, they can NOT be trusted with our money OR loyalty. It is a MONEY grubinb rip off. Once caught in a LIE or mistake, it is difficult to TRUST.

Nov 12, 2023, 06:3711/12/23
Nov 12, 2023, 06:38(edited)
11/21/16
Lucy Medieval

I wish it was not this expensive. I could so far manage to keep my acount growing, investing a lot of time as well to keep my scores in the arena high, A LOT OF WORK, and I dont mind to pay now and then for a few things, but this way out of my league. And for the players that expend a lot, they deserve way more attractive artifacts and shards. But that's my thoughts I guess, I only speak for my self. Outside that I love playing Raid Shadow Legends and wish to get more chances to summon Xena someday. Also, what's up with primal shard summon Rare Champions? I'm so annoyed with that 🥲

Well, of course since Xena is a pay to get champ, they have excluded her from shard pulls. The only other way I see her being available to somebody that didn't buy her is a fragment summon event like they are currently running. You have to go through 10 tournaments to get the fragments of one champ that you need to score thousands of points to collect 5 of the 100 you need, then rinse and repeat for the other 10 champs you need to fuse to summon her. No free to play player will have enough energy to run all of those events, so it will pressure you into buying resources. 

I also agree with you on the price point. If it was a few dollars for the champ, I think they would get a lot more purchases. Making it as expensive as they have, it is a complete non-decision for me. There's no way in the world I would pay that asking price. 

Nov 12, 2023, 06:3911/12/23
08/07/23

well, I really feel the level of "aggressive advertising" in Raid, still never noticed the reputation is so drastically bad

Still, 2k USD within two years is over the top and I agree with Gilbert about "the price of a whole game ".

Nov 14, 2023, 02:5611/14/23
09/29/23

While the IP is fun and most people would want this champion.  The price point is way out of line.  The funny thing is, if you had done everything the same, but made the price point $20-25 you would have had a VERY happy fan base.  You can not tell me that a 30 yo IP cost you a lot of money to use the name/ image.  Since the only studios I know that TR imagines is Paramount (Star Trek) and Toho (Godzilla) I doubt you had to pay for the imagie, only the name.  Im most dissapointed in RAID.  You could have had an unpresedented win for you (and made more money in the long run had you just made a reasonable price point of $20-25.  Instead you have a ton of backlash and everyone ive heard talk about this... event and new champion has had the same issues with it.  

As usual, RAID developers did an amazing job on the graphics and sound effects for the champion.  Its sad that the Marketing/ Sales divisions are the ones hurting the company.   There are many players who stopped spending money on the game because of this sort of shananagans.    You had a Prime opportunity get a lot of paying players back into spending money... but instead you gave them more fuel to their arguement to stop putting money into your coffers.  When many of your employees were stuck in Ukraine, I made a point of spending extra money to support your staff.   Continued price bashing your loyal customers isnt a good way to show appriciation.    Im sorry, you missed the mark and look as though you are totally greedy now.    Did anyone do any marketing/ research before you choise a price point for this?  It really doesnt show.  

Nov 14, 2023, 05:5011/14/23
11/14/23

Man you guys did so dirty this game.. like it have mad potential with this characters and all but this cash grabbing and thirst of money gonna be your end. But who knows, sheeps are a lot out there to feed you. Was exicted of seeing my childhood crush in the game and wasted my free accumulated 2.210 gem to buy a lot of 11x ancient shard because of so called 10x chance of the character summon and yeah nothing happened, it was so stupid of me to do this. Like come on give us a break, this game getting so annoying at this point.

Nov 15, 2023, 16:4311/15/23
10/12/21

If you look around you at other FULL GAMES, most are $15 subscriptions or 20-25 for game purchase, up to 30-40 for a higher end game... but that's a full blown game.  Hell, Baldur's Gate 3 is $60 and i'm still saving up to get it but $40 for a single champion and a few tidbits that don't help it is way over the top guys.  Who in the market team thought this was a fantastic idea?  When I opened the game and saw Xena as a new champ, I got excited, I watched that show all the time from S1 E1 to the final so imagine my excitement as I'm sure others here were likely similar in delight.  Then I saw it was in a forge pass style progression wall... neat what's the missions how do I get this hell yeah lets go!  I was ready to start logging in frequently to grind this out... then I saw she was behind a pay wall... okay fine I'll bite, what's the dama... OH HELL NO!  40 dollars... for essentially a pixel picture that will only have a few good uses like every other champ in the game.  I immediately closed the game and didn't even bother with the rest of my dailys, I started watching youtube just to cleanse my mind of the stupidity I had just witnessed.

Plarium is still a company, they still gotta make money but uhm... yeah no, I hope the very few idiots that can actually buy this champion will stuff your coffers well because I'm pretty much out.  Dangle the bait out there for us to reach for then shoot us in the knees and keep it out of reach just to taunt us is bullcrap and I hope you see the true potential you could have had here fade away.

Nov 16, 2023, 07:3411/16/23
Nov 16, 2023, 07:36(edited)
11/19/22

I'm one of the few who don't mind paying - this time - because I always like to spend at Christmas, and a new character is always better than just resources. However, I think Plarium have missed an opportunitity here and that they would have made more money offering one Champion Pass every month or two like with Forge Pass, and at around $25, than a 3-month one for $40. Also, the paid-for rewards are pretty weak. New gear is always welcome, but things such as 5 Plarium Points, 30 crystals, and 100k silver really are poor because individually you can't do anything significant with them, and they are not going to add to the player experience.

Nov 19, 2023, 15:2411/19/23
Nov 19, 2023, 15:30(edited)
12/17/22

You know if this was 20 bucks I would probably go for it. People are willing to spend but plarium are so greedy and money hungery they have do non stop cash grabs and ripping people off. I had 12 void and 14 legendary shard and used all during a 3x summon event...every single one was a level 3 rare. I log in and and I have about 5 pop ups begging me to spend money. Again people are willing to spend money, there not willing to be ripped off. If I told you what I thought of your Xena and plarium and there cash grabs. Plarium are a bunch of @#$%@#$ @#$%@#@#$%@ @#$%#$$ @@@#$% @#$$ notice I did not use actual letters cause it would be rude but you get the idea

Nov 19, 2023, 15:2911/19/23
12/17/22
Tripper

Dude you do realise its a rip off. Everyone went on about Ultimate Deathknight, and Ronda Rousy and the monkey king oh and artak, there okay, there also very beatable with rare heros I have beaten all of them with war maiden and she is easy to get and max hero out she handles her own. Its con man if you have not figured it out. I have maxed out team of rare that aare climbing the tower. Of ocurse I can not compete against the big money players but as for game. Unless your gonna spend the money to max her out its worthless

Nov 24, 2023, 15:5011/24/23
02/17/23

Just want to make sure I am correct. The only way to get Xena is to buy the Elite Pass, correct? If I completed the regular pass I will not get Zena at the end of the promo.

Dec 1, 2023, 16:3312/01/23
10/16/23

The price is high. The game takes too much time. In addition to adjusting the price, the number of automatic continuations should be increased. How much time does it take per day to play the entire game? A student who wants to play this game must give up all his study time. To feel better, students have to steal money from their parents. This is not possible. plarium must pay attention to this