All Categories

Patch Notes (09.11.2023) Update 7.70

Patch Notes (09.11.2023) Update 7.70

With Update 7.70.0, we’re introducing a couple of storage expansions for your in-game needs, as well as a whole new batch of exciting Champion Lore to get stuck into. Combined with other general updates and fixes, there’s plenty to discover. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 7.70.0!

Storage Expansion

We’ve increased the storage capacity for the Reserve Vault, the Artifact Storage, and the Soul Collection. The Reserve Vault’s maximum capacity has increased from 300 to 600, and the Soul Collection’s maximum capacity has increased from 200 to 1000. We’ve also added 200 more slots to Artifact and Accessory Storage for you to hoard all those goodies earned from farming Dungeons!

Champion Lore

This update adds another batch of new Champion lore to the game! Check out the stories for the likes of Genzin, Yakarl the Scourge, and Morrigaine, with more coming in future updates. If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in the future!

The whole list of Champion stories added:

• Lanakis the Chosen,
  • Pyxniel,
  • Lugan the Steadfast,
  • Rakka Viletide,
  • Genzin,
  • Morrigaine,
  • Gomlok Skyhide,
  • Robar,
  • Jingwon,
  • Tramaria,
  • Raf-Matab,
  • Yakarl the Scourge,
  • Iron Brago,
  • Gurptuk Moss-Beard,
  • Jintoro,
  • Blind Seer,
  • Elenaril,
  • Vasal of the Seal,
  • Black Knight.

Other improvements and battle fixes

• Fixed a visual bug in Faction Wars that caused the Faction Crypt Keeper’s minions’ to appear pink when dead, or when a [Sheep] debuff is placed or expired on them.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the Defense tab title to display incorrectly when scrolling in the Battle Log tab of the Classic and Tag Team Arena windows.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Hydra Keys to not be reset, and Champions who had fought the Hydra to be unavailable after the weekly reset. 
  • Fixed a bug that caused the timer showing the time remaining until the end of the weekly Hydra cycle as increasing instead of decreasing.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a Basic Clan Quest not to be completed when fighting the Demon Lord using Quick Battle.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Al-Naemeh the Sand Devil to not use his Dune Tempest skill if some of the Champions were dead or had low HP.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the orbs created by the Lightning Cage Blessing to disappear when transforming between Lady Mikage’s Base and Alternate Forms.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a tooltip to display incorrectly when tapping on the Energy bar.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player to have to close all previously opened windows after checking a player’s information in the Hydra Clash tab and viewing their Clan.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a Clan’s Name and Tag to overlap when the Clan’s Name was too long.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the “NEW” label to not display on a Chest reward in the Inbox after claiming it from an Event.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a white light to remain on screen before summoning a Champion from a Void Shard.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused text in the Clan Insignia window to overlap when the text was too long.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused Clan Insignias to not display in the Top Players tab of the Classic Arena window.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused protected buffs to appear not protected when a Mythical Champion changes Forms.
  • Fixed a bug on Plarium Play that caused Champions to appear duplicated in the Champion Selection window, resulting in an error prior to starting a battle.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the “No Champions match your chosen criteria” text to appear in the Champion Collection window if players opened the Collection via the Guardian Ring in order to remove Gear from a Champion.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused a saved Defense Team in the Classic or Tag Team Arena to display incorrectly when moving Champions between presets.
  • Fixed a bug that caused players to receive Plarium Points when making in-game purchases through the Epic Games Store.
  • When a player taps on a resource in the Market, and the Market refreshes with the information popup open, the popup will now automatically be closed.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the ‘Place a Block Debuffs buff on a Champion or use a skill that removes Debuffs while beating Stage 7 of the Void Keep’ Challenge to not be completed if thе Boss was killed before he took a turn.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the sidebar in the Bastion to not display when changing the horizontal orientation of a Samsung S21 Ultra.
  • Fixed a visual bug on Plarium Play that caused the 1920x1200 resolution to appear twice as a setting when playing on Macbook.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused description text in the Faction Guardians tab of the Guardian Ring to display incorrectly when viewing in Ukrainian on an iPhone 12.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a player to not be redirected when interacting with a notification for completing a Mission or Quest after summoning 10 Champions or Souls using the Summon x10 button.
  • Fixed an audio bug that caused sound effects to not play when tapping on the plus and minus buttons in the Mystic Market tab of the Altar of Souls.

That’s everything we’ve got for you! 

Views
Comments
Nov 9, 2023, 13:0311/09/23
Nov 9, 2023, 13:2011/09/23
02/24/23

😍

Nov 9, 2023, 13:2511/09/23
11/12/22

ca you fix Krogar's legs?  Intermittently taked him 25 steps to reach his target vs everyone elses 5.  Super annoying considering his passive counter attack. battles take forever.

Nov 9, 2023, 13:2611/09/23
12/30/19

I was thrilled to hear that Plarium was going to add more storage capacity to the game. Especially the whale accounts(mine included) have massive issues. The small to mid accounts do not have the issue.

I consider this a fix targetted specifically the whale accounts.

Adding storage capacity to the RESERVE VAULT doesn't do anything to solve the massive storage issues all the big accounts suffer from.

IT DOES NOT FIX THE STORAGE PROBLEM WHEN YOU ADD CAPACITY TO THE RESERVE VAULT simply due to the fact that the champs cannot wear gear.

Back to the drawing board and fix the ACTUAL storage capacity. Adding more sets to the game but zero storage capacity for it - Come on - this was a MASSIVE FAIL and I am so disapointed.

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:2711/09/23
02/24/19
TheGingerBeard

ca you fix Krogar's legs?  Intermittently taked him 25 steps to reach his target vs everyone elses 5.  Super annoying considering his passive counter attack. battles take forever.

We'll take a look and add it to the list. Thanks for the feedback. 🙏

Nov 9, 2023, 13:2911/09/23
09/21/21

👍

Nov 9, 2023, 13:3111/09/23
02/10/21
harleQuinn

We'll take a look and add it to the list. Thanks for the feedback. 🙏

Please do. It is super annoying. When I do a Hydra run with him the run easily takes 10-15 minutes longer. It is insane. And this bug has been here now for not 2 weeks, but for easily 2 months. 

ShortOnSkillzModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 13:3911/09/23
06/24/19
MrNuffle

I was thrilled to hear that Plarium was going to add more storage capacity to the game. Especially the whale accounts(mine included) have massive issues. The small to mid accounts do not have the issue.

I consider this a fix targetted specifically the whale accounts.

Adding storage capacity to the RESERVE VAULT doesn't do anything to solve the massive storage issues all the big accounts suffer from.

IT DOES NOT FIX THE STORAGE PROBLEM WHEN YOU ADD CAPACITY TO THE RESERVE VAULT simply due to the fact that the champs cannot wear gear.

Back to the drawing board and fix the ACTUAL storage capacity. Adding more sets to the game but zero storage capacity for it - Come on - this was a MASSIVE FAIL and I am so disapointed.

Do you really have that much gear that's worth holding on to?  Even before the update you had 800 available champ slots for gear muling + 1300 inventory slots.  That's over 6000 pieces of gear.  Obviously this is a bit hyperbolic but you can see my point.  I do agree that more storage is always better but seems a hefty gear cleanse may be the proper solution. 

Nov 9, 2023, 14:0711/09/23
07/03/23

Please make it so we can trade champions.

Nov 9, 2023, 14:3311/09/23
02/11/15
ShortOnSkillz

Do you really have that much gear that's worth holding on to?  Even before the update you had 800 available champ slots for gear muling + 1300 inventory slots.  That's over 6000 pieces of gear.  Obviously this is a bit hyperbolic but you can see my point.  I do agree that more storage is always better but seems a hefty gear cleanse may be the proper solution. 

The comment was obviously regarding the champion Reserve Vault increase, not artifact storage. The problem stated, is the update to Reserve Vault storage does not help, when the champions can not be equipped in Reserve Vault. If it was an increase to the Master Vault we could keep more champions, equipped with gear, as opposed to unequipped champions in the Reserve Vault. Although, Reserve Vault increase does help with keeping duplicate champions for faction guardians; it doesn't help with having duplicate champions with various builds. we need more champion storage or more Master Vault storage. Reserve vault storage should be limited to what is needed for faction guardians, I do not see much need for reserve vault storage beyond that.

Nov 9, 2023, 14:3511/09/23
09/11/17

It seems all the additions come at a huge cost.  9.59 GB of free space now required to run Plarium Play.  I have a light laptop.  I've skinned it to the barebones, forget about playing on a chromebook now, I still need to free up another 4 GB.  That's a lot for a moibile game.  It doesn't tale that much space on the phone.  Any way to compress that?

Nov 9, 2023, 14:3811/09/23
02/20/23

Could you add a hot key so those of us not here for the past 4+ yrs can long touch a champ in the tavern when selecting to level or rank up another and their name appear so we can not make the mistake of binning a champ we may want to keep and saves us having to come out to main champ menu to work out who it is (especially if we forgot to lock that champ. Especially helpful when some like me suffer with memory issues alteady). 

Nov 9, 2023, 15:1411/09/23
03/06/20

Now that you expanded the Artifacts and Accessories storage again this may be redundant, but it will certainly reappear in the future:

I believe it would be useful to allow processing Artifacts and Accessories while in the Inbox (due to overflow), because it is strenuous to have to empty storage slots, in order to Get the inboxed Artifacts and Accessories and then process them.

For example, when I do, let's say, a 30-run Multi-Battle in a Dungeon and have 30 items show up all together, I mis-tap my phone and the window closes, and the 30 items go to Inbox. Then, I have to empty 30 Storage slots and Get these 30 items, in order to see if they are worthwile or I will sell them. But, if the processing was available in the Inbox, I wouldn't have to go through this trouble.

Same thing happens when, for instance, I have a bad wi-fi connection during a Multi-Battle sequence, and the game interrupts the Multi-Battle and requires me to Re-Log In.

It would be ideal if we could also Upgrade an item while in the Inbox, e.g. Enhance a promising item to see how the upgrades will land, and then decide if we want to keep it. But we should at least have the ability to Sell it, for instances like the ones I described and when the item is obviously useless.

Thank you for reading, and hopefully you will include this change in a future Update.

Nov 9, 2023, 15:3211/09/23
07/15/21
Duke

It seems all the additions come at a huge cost.  9.59 GB of free space now required to run Plarium Play.  I have a light laptop.  I've skinned it to the barebones, forget about playing on a chromebook now, I still need to free up another 4 GB.  That's a lot for a moibile game.  It doesn't tale that much space on the phone.  Any way to compress that?

HOLY CRAP, i really hope this isnt true plarium!

Nov 9, 2023, 15:3411/09/23
01/06/21

It would be great if we could sell items directly from overflow. As mentioned by another poster, it hapeens far too often that gear accidentally ends up there. When when normal storage is already full we shouldn't have to work so hard to free up space before we can selll the gear in the overflow. 

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 15:4311/09/23
02/24/19
ShortOnSkillz

And besides the 6000 slots for gear storage, I'm not even sure how this fix helps whale accounts.... They're the ones much more likely to have three empowered Siphis and four Duchesses all with different builds. 

It would seem to me that more space for both champs and inventory is just that.... more space. 😂

Nov 9, 2023, 16:1911/09/23
12/30/19
ShortOnSkillz

I have 600 Level 60 champs that are geared - The struggle is real, yes.

Nov 9, 2023, 17:0511/09/23
02/12/23

Whats your thoughts on empowering epics? Ive been playing for over a year and to be honest i start loosing interest in the slow progression, it seems like the only way to achieve most of these champion is just to spend money and even then after you buy hundreds of dollars to try and get a decent champion most of the time its just crap over and over. The ability to empower epics would help alot of player who cant afford to spend thousands even if you limited epics to just one level of empowerment would change alot of peoples accounts. I love the game but maybe start looking out for the little guys out here.

Nov 9, 2023, 17:1011/09/23
10/13/19

The other day was day 270 for me to get Visix from logging in something happened im on day 274 and Visix isnt showing up in my champions list :( GAME ID um24260840 | 23847561

Nov 9, 2023, 17:1011/09/23
09/14/20

Essentially a non-patch...

Increasing the reserve vault space does cost lots of ressources and actually is not really helpful.

Increasing artifact space is helpful.

I do not care in the least about champion lore...wasted time and effort to add those stories after 4-5 years of game play

Other improvements and bug fixes...was only bug fixes....where is the improvement?

Overall, with the lot of QoL improvements possible and already mentioned in this thread like selling directly from the storage chest or simple things like ability to feed more than 6 champions at once...this is a very disappointing patch...

harleQuinnModerator
Nov 9, 2023, 17:4811/09/23
02/24/19
ACRIZIA

The other day was day 270 for me to get Visix from logging in something happened im on day 274 and Visix isnt showing up in my champions list :( GAME ID um24260840 | 23847561

Please open a Support Ticket from within the game by clicking your Profile Pic, then Info, then Support. They'll be able to work with you to figure out what's going on, and get it straightened out.