All Categories

Patch Notes (12.10.2023) Update 7.60

Patch Notes (12.10.2023) Update 7.60

We’re focusing on Clans with version 7.60.0, and we hope you’re excited! We’re adding the ability to create your own Clan Insignia, special Clan Leagues where you can earn decorative Clan Stars, as well as various improvements to CvC Matchmaking and Clan Quests. Combined with other updates, fixes, and a new crop of Champion Lore, there’s plenty to enjoy with this update. Let’s dive into everything coming to Raid with version 7.60.0:

Clan Insignia

The Clan Insignia feature allows Clans to create their own custom coat of arms, using a dedicated creation tool. This tool is available for all Clan members, but only Clan Leaders will be able to make and then save any changes to their Clan’s Insignia. 

Players can select the shape, pattern, and symbols present on each Clan Insignia. Every Clan Insignia requires players to select a shape and pattern, while symbols are completely optional elements. 

Your Clan Insignia will be visible on the Doom Tower, Tournament, and Hydra Clash leaderboards, and right next to a player's name in both Live and Classic Arena.

Clan League

Clan Leagues show your Clan's progress in completing special CvC Tournament and Hydra Clash tasks, listed in the Clan League tab of the Clan window. Completing these special tasks will earn your Clan Points. If your Clan gets enough Points, they will earn a Clan Star from the particular League they are in currently. As your Clan reaches the higher Leagues, the more Points it will have to get to earn a Clan Star.

There are 3 Leagues - Bronze, Silver, and Gold - with 5 Clan Stars to earn in each League. Any Clan Stars that the Clan earns will be displayed above their Clan Insignia.

The list of tasks is the same for all Clans. The number of Points these tasks earn can differ based on which CvC Tier the Clan is in, and which place it reaches in the Hydra Clash.

CvC: Matchmaking

In a change to how CvC Matchmaking used to find your opponent, Tiers and Clan vs Clan matchups will now be determined by the total number of Points each Clan member earned in the previous Clan vs Clan Tournament.

Required Minimum CvC Points

Clan Leaders can now set the minimum required number of CvC Points a Clan member must earn during a Clan vs Clan Tournament, in order to be eligible for Clan Rewards from reaching Milestones, along with Versus Rewards.

The required minimum number of CvC Points cannot be changed while a CvC Tournament is live, so we recommend Clan Leaders set this CvC Points threshold ahead of a CvC Tournament.

Clan Quest changes

Completing Clan Quests related to Gear Dungeons will now also count if you complete them on Hard Mode. For example, if you beat the Dragon on Stage 10 on Hard, it will be counted towards the quest ‘Clear the Dragon's Lair 200 times (Stage 20+)’, since Stage 10 on Hard is higher than Stage 20 on Normal.

Lady Mikage Fusion

A brand-new Mythical Champion - Lady Mikage - is now available to Fuse at the Portal. This deadly Shadowkin Champion is a master tactician and was the fearsome figurehead of the Mikage Autocracy, weaving webs from the darkness to ensnare her enemies.

To get Lady Mikage, you will need Keeyra the Watcher, Tatsu, Locwain, and Weregren Suncursed.

Keeyra the Watcher can be fused from one Delaaja, one Ilysinya, one Eolfrig, and one Aeshma.

Tatsu can be fused from one Fyr-gun Isbeil, one Endalia, one Enda Moonbeam, and one Lady Quilen.

Locwain can be fused from one Riscarm, one Trugorr, one Castigator, and one Lumberer.

Weregren Suncursed can be fused from one Amarantine Skeleton, one Centurion, one Confessor, and one Vanguard.

This Fusion is not limited in time, but Lady Mikage and all of the Champions mentioned above can only be fused once.

Champion Rebalance

Corpulent Cadaver

[Skill 1 – Crushing Mass]

- Skill changed.

Old version: Attacks 1 enemy. Inflicts additional damage if this Champion is under a [Shield] buff. The damage is equal to 30% of the value of the [Shield].

New version: Attacks 1 enemy. Inflicts additional damage if this Champion is under a [Shield] buff. The additional damage is equal to 30% of the value of the [Shield] and cannot exceed 200,000.

Champion Lore

This update adds another batch of new Champion stories to the game! Check out the stories for the likes of Fortus, Harvest Jack, and Vlad the Nightborn, with more coming in future updates. If your favorite isn’t here, stay tuned, they may arrive in the future!

The whole list of Champion stories added:

• Danag Skullreap,
  • Helior,
  • Konstantin the Dayborn,
  • Vlad the Nightborn,
  • Gurgoh the Augur,
  • Sethallia,
  • Fortus,
  • Hakkorhn Smashlord,
  • Tyrant Ixlimor,
  • Harvest Jack,
  • Foli,
  • Boragar the Elder,
  • Ghostborn,
  • Cruetraxa,
  • Versulf the Grim,
  • Soulless,
  • Narma the Returned,
  • Yannica,
  • Grohak the Bloodied,
  • Minaya,
  • Khoronar,
  • Skull Lord Var-Gall,
  • Varl the Destroyer,
  • Teela Goremane,
  • Shirimani,
  • Thea the Tomb Angel,

Other improvements and battle fixes

Improvements

• Buffs and Debuffs: you can now find info about all the buffs and debuffs in one handy place.
  • Added a button to the Tavern that allows you to switch warnings about sacrificing a Champion who can be used in a Champion Fusion on or off.
  • Added a pop-up window on Plarium Play that appears after you initiate a purchase, informing you that the payment window has been opened in your default browser or on Plarium Play.
  • The ‘Go’ button in the Progress Missions related to Dungeons now leads to the last chosen Dungeon difficulty (Normal or Hard).

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug that caused a Champion under a [Block Damage] buff and equipped with the [Bulwark] Mastery to receive the 5% of allied damage.
  • Fixed a bug on Windows platforms that caused Live Arena to crash when starting a battle.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Emic Trunkheart’s Entanglement skill to increase the cooldown of ally skills when fighting in Classic Arena or against Clan Bosses.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Shu-Zhen the Valorous’s Charge of the Valorous skill to increase the Turn Meter of all enemies by 20%.
  • Fixed a bug that caused a Mirror Copy of Sun Wukong’s Unbeatable Wukong skill to activate early when fighting with Astranyx in the Doom Tower.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Grunch Killjoy to not appear in the Champion Filter when searching in the Remove Debuffs category.
  • Fixed a bug that caused Akumori the Phantom Shogun to ignore [Block Debuffs] buffs when applying a [Debuff Spread] effect to spread an [Enfeeble] debuff from a single target to all enemies.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the ‘Steal Buff’ text to appear randomly above the target or the Champion who stole buffs.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused explosion animations to linger on-screen after Spiderlings had been killed by Georgid the Breaker’s March of Tin skill.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused Korugar Death-Bell to be stuck in their death animation when killed by [Poison] debuffs placed by Spiderlings.
  • Fixed a bug that caused the Chat window to appear in battle when tapping on the onscreen area where the message was previously displayed.
  • Fixed a visual bug that caused the description of an Ascended Skill to not display in the Ascend tab, after a Champion had reached the required Ascension Level.

Views
Comments
Oct 12, 2023, 11:4610/12/23
Oct 12, 2023, 12:3810/12/23
12/28/19

New Update, great, but 2 Things:

Why can't i suggest my designed Insignia to the Clan Leader?

I can design one but has literally 0 use for me, because i can neither save it nor propose it as the new insignia.

Second: Why tf is it still not possible to access Events & Tournaments when i start the game over Plarium Play?

Can you please fix that?

Oct 12, 2023, 13:2410/12/23
06/03/23

Your ideas are more likely to divide clans and make the worst among us, do whatever they have to to become a clan leader.  Noice.   If, you'd like somone who used to spend $200 a month on your game and stopped (because, screen navigation is absolutely horrific, bugs galore, broken content, exploits rewarded, etc.) to provide feedback let me know.  Until then enjoy your declining revenue and $2.99 ads.

Oct 12, 2023, 13:3510/12/23
11/07/22

I like the idea of being able to design your own clan insignia. Two suggestions,

(1) Allow any member of the clan to design an insignia and save up to three versions. Clan leaders can select from the versions saved by members, or design their own.

(2) Enable an import feature allowing images to be imported. This would truly unleash the creative types. Imported images can be used after they are reviewed.  I understand, unfortunately, the issues around allowing anything to be imported, and the effort to review to make sure nothing gross is imported. But it would be very, very cool. Perhaps to help, charge a *small* (<$10) fee to import and submit an image for review.

Oct 12, 2023, 14:2910/12/23
07/05/16

da ich kein englisch verstehe ist dies für mich unbrauchbar .

Oct 12, 2023, 14:4110/12/23
01/17/21

Huh

Oct 12, 2023, 15:5210/12/23
03/13/23

estét

harleQuinnModerator
Oct 12, 2023, 18:5110/12/23
02/24/19
Philipp Prellwitz

New Update, great, but 2 Things:

Why can't i suggest my designed Insignia to the Clan Leader?

I can design one but has literally 0 use for me, because i can neither save it nor propose it as the new insignia.

Second: Why tf is it still not possible to access Events & Tournaments when i start the game over Plarium Play?

Can you please fix that?

If yo're still having trouble, can you post a topic in our tech support section and we can look into it? 🙏

Oct 12, 2023, 19:2710/12/23
03/19/21

I often come here to criticize, but this time pure praise is warranted. Plarium did an excellent job with this mythical fusion. Many champs we already would have as opposed to all new champs. All required champs we aren't likely to have built and wouldn't mind losing and also the legos can be fused so can get another one if you did own the champ now. Plairum gets a lot of stuff wrong in the initial design or execution, but I think they nailed this one. I even like that I'm excited to pull rares again. Well done!

Oct 12, 2023, 23:3710/12/23
05/06/20
joul56 GER

da ich kein englisch verstehe ist dies für mich unbrauchbar .

Traduci con Google (lo facciamo in tanti)

Oct 13, 2023, 03:1510/13/23
07/09/23

sería bueno que implementarán intercambio de campeones con su mismo clan o artefactos, en los CVC añadir audio de voz con los miembros de su mismo clan.

En la tienda del clan mejores recompensas o añadir nuevos campeones por trozos de fusión pasadas en una tienda de campeones del clan.

Si la idea de crear nuevas cosas para los clanes no está mal, pero crear mejoras en los clanes y nuevas dinámicas sería algo fenomenal, ya que los jugadores se integrarían más al juego aviendo numerosas opciones para los jugadores.

Oct 13, 2023, 05:4310/13/23
09/09/20

Please, please, please, balance the Life Arena - area bonuses medlas cost similar to the Classic one.

Oct 13, 2023, 16:2910/13/23
02/21/23

Emic is still not working.... FatMan's Skills still got increased.... don't call it FIXED..... 

Oct 13, 2023, 18:1610/13/23
02/20/22

Required Minimum CvC Points 

Step 1 : 1000 pts

Step 2 : 10000 pts

Need intermediate value, like 2000 or 5000 pts, please :)

Oct 13, 2023, 20:3910/13/23
11/10/20

Why can we not use the clan chat box? it makes it impossible to communicate with clan member.s. I am going to go in discord to see if i can find more information on this if it true we cannot talk inworld in chat.

Oct 13, 2023, 22:1310/13/23
01/13/20

on no i have issues with discord on my computer as well, not a solid platform. and is only admins able to see updates or do changes.

Oct 14, 2023, 11:0210/14/23
06/03/23
mistress kim

on no i have issues with discord on my computer as well, not a solid platform. and is only admins able to see updates or do changes.

Discord and other forms of communication that are outside the game make it more difficult to empliment parental controls, as it, forces minors outside the known boundaries of the game itself.  A parent may apporve of the game and yet be unaware that the game "requires" particularly questionable spaces like, Discord.

Oct 16, 2023, 15:0010/16/23
12/24/20

QoL request

I would like a Button that leads from the campaign Battles directly to the Tavern

Second I would like to bei able to select only Champs that Con be leveled and to bei able to sort by starvalue in the campaign Battles.

And to show the  Champs in the opposite Order as they are shown now.

Oct 16, 2023, 18:5710/16/23
10/19/20

@harleQuinn Can we get some clarification on wether the next assumed CvC (24-26 Oct) will be matched on our leaderboard position from the last one or on the new clan member points tally system? Thanks!

Oct 21, 2023, 07:1710/21/23
05/03/20

Sorry to see Corpulent Cadaver nerfed. BTW, I have problem accessing my account on my Android devices (both mobile phone and tablet). This occured after the latest update. You're going to fix that bug in the near future?