All Categories

Update 7.30 Highlights

Update 7.30 Highlights

Hello, Raiders!

A new Update is almost here, and it brings several major features that we teased in our last What’s Next In Raid video. Prepare to enter the eerie Phantom Shogun’s Grove in search of a magical Extract that will help you Ascend your Accessories, lead the Sylvan Watchers as they join the Faction Wars, and recruit awesome new Champions. Read on if you want to know the details of these features and more besides!

Accessory Ascension

First of all, Accessories will become available for Ascension in the same way Artifacts are right now. To recap, you can Ascend Accessories that are at least Rank 4 and Level 12 - but Rarity does not matter! - which creates a new bonus Stat for that Accessory. The bonus Stat will increase with every new Ascension Level, and the maximum Ascension Level equals the Accessory’s Rank. 

Keep in mind that you will require a separate resource for Accessories - Extract. Like Oil, it comes in 3 tiers:

• Lesser Extract
  • Greater Extract
  • Superior Extract
i

Each tier is required for specific Ascension Levels. Lesser Extract will Ascend your chosen Accessory to Levels 1 and 2, Greater Extract will cover Levels 3 and 4, and Superior Extract completes Accessory Ascension to Levels 5 and 6.

To find this magical Extract, you must brave a new Dungeon called the Phantom Shogun’s Grove and prevail against Akumori the Phantom Shogun. We have released a full Update Preview video that describes Akumori’s various Skills, details his strengths and weaknesses, and offers several viable strategies that will help you win. You can find it below [Embedded video]: 

i

Faction Wars: Sylvan Watchers

The Sylvan Watchers will receive their own Crypt in the Faction Wars, which means new rewards will become available as you earn more Stars. However, keep in mind that Lydia the Deathsiren will still remain the ultimate reward, and you’ll need to complete the new Crypt to get her. 

And if you have already earned enough Stars to recruit Lydia but forgot to claim her, she will be sent to your Collection (or Inbox if there are no free slots) when the update goes live.

Champion Filter

We understand that navigating the expanded Champion Collection can be difficult, thus Update 7.30 will introduce an updated Champion Filter. We are making it as comprehensive as possible, and you’ll be able to search Champions by their name (or even a combination of letters if you can’t remember the full name) and any of the following factors:

• Rank
  • Affinity
  • Rarity
  • Type
  • Faction
  • Aura Skill
  • Ability to apply specific buffs/debuffs
  • Ability to apply instant effects (healing, Turn Meter Manipulation, etc)
  • Tags
i

i

You can combine these filters however you want to in order to pick your dream team on the Battle Select screen or to find specific Champions in your Collection.

Balance Changes: Polymorph Blessing, Stone Skin

Come Update 7.30, we are going to tweak the balance of the Stone Skin buff and the Polymorph Blessing. The Stone Skin buff will remain mostly the same, except Champions will now suffer additional damage from HP Burn just like they do from Bombs. The updated description goes as follows:

i

The Stone Skin buff removes all debuffs from the recipient and makes them immune to all debuffs except Bombs and HP Burn. It also decreases all damage received by 85%. Except for Bombs, which deal triple damage, and HP Burn which deals quintuple damage while the buff is active.

If you damage a Champion with Stone Skin by 50% of the Champion’s MAX HP while the buff is active, they’ll lose the buff. If a target is under Stoneskin, HP Burn damages the target for 15% of their MAX HP, and damages their allies for 3% of their MAX HP. If there are 2 or more targets under Stoneskin, HP Burn deals damage for 15% of the MAX HP of all targets under Stoneskin, and 3% of the MAX HP of any allies not under Stoneskin.

As for Polymorph, Champions will now require to use their Accuracy to place the Sheep debuff on the first five Levels of Awakening, and the debuff only becomes irresistible when the caster is fully Awakened. You can see the details below:

i

New Champions

i

i

i

i

i

i

You might have heard some rumours about a new resource. Stay tuned for more details in the in-game news.

Views
Comments
Jul 3, 2023, 13:4107/03/23
Jul 5, 2023, 20:2107/05/23
08/16/19

Ok

Jul 7, 2023, 19:5807/07/23
07/07/23

hello