All Categories

Raid Digest (10.03.23)

Raid Digest (10.03.23)

Greetings, Raiders! Raid: Shadow Legends has just marked its 4th Anniversary, a glorious journey worthy of a Chronicle of its own, but more is yet to come. For now, let's dig into what is happening in festive Teleria. Without further ado, meet our first spring Raid Digest.

4th Anniversary Celebration

On the occasion of the 4th Anniversary, all four starter-Champions (Galek, Athel, Elhain, and Kael) acquired Legendary versions. If you happen to collect all four during the period of the Anniversary celebration, which will last until 9th April, you'll get some extra bonus gift. Watch out for special events that would help you to get them.

However, as much as we love our game-starters, the true protagonist of Raid is you, our player. We hope you enjoy a glimpse of your epic path in the Raid Chronicle Video, but for those who  wonder about the Classic Arena part of it, the video shows the highest Arena Tier you managed to hold your ground in until the reset.

A Couple of Words on Hard Dungeons

As the recent Fire Knight Tournament had started with default technical settings before the Hard mode went online, gaining Mythic Artifacts by defeating Fire Knight doesn't bring Tournament points this time. In the future, however, looting Mythic Artifacts will grant you Points during Dungeon Tournaments.

Please keep in mind that Clan quests that require raiding Dungeon bosses on Stages higher than 10 cannot be completed on Hard for now, as this difficulty mode has only 10 Stages currently.

Also, we've noticed some bugs with Tainted Spiderlings - sometimes, if they die from a non-direct type of damage (from Bombs, Reflect Damage, Smite, etc.), their death doesn't trigger damage to Tainted Skavag. On the other hand, if they die from a double-hit attack, their death might cause double damage to Skavag. We plan to fix both sorts of bugs shortly, along with some other Hard mode Bosses malfunctions.

Ailil's Upcoming Fix

At the present time, Ailil's A2 "Pierce the Carapace" doesn't completely ignore Stone Skin - it negates 85% Damage reduction of this buff but deals damage to the enemy’s Stone Skin's shield first and only then to their HP. However, in the foreseeable future, we're going to fix the skill so it will deal damage directly to the enemy's HP. For all intents and purposes, it will ignore Stone Skin similarly to the way Georgid's A3 "Deadly Ballet" does.

Special Anniversary Clan vs. Clan Tournament

The next Clan vs. Clan Tournament will start on 14th March and will feature Personal rewards. Moreover, it will contain a bit more valuable sets of bonuses than usual on the occasion of the Anniversary.

That's all for today's Raid Digest. Have a fabulous Anniversary, and see you in the two weeks' time!

Views
Comments
Mar 10, 2023, 16:0803/10/23
Mar 10, 2023, 21:2903/10/23
Mar 10, 2023, 21:30(edited)
01/27/21

Every single release you have multiple bugs.  If you guys cannot get or are unwilling to pay for competent testing (you frequently don't seem to understand your own game), then you should have an actual test server.  The content creator server is just a marketing tool although you don't bother to take feedback there either.  Look at the PTR that Diablo 3 does for an example of a small team of developers using the community to fix bugs.  Or look at Genshin Impacts test server since that is exactly the same type of game.  I really continue to be shocked that there is no shame at continuously releasing such a buggy product.  Different corportate culture I guess but most people I know take some pride in their work.

Mar 11, 2023, 21:5903/11/23
01/14/22

why is plarium play on mac, on perm update screen?

Mar 14, 2023, 05:4303/14/23
05/21/22

これらのチャンピオンは、イベントにおいてリーディング1・2位取っていかないと破片が足りず、しかも期間が短いため、ウィークデーに仕事している人が召喚するのは難しいと思います。

Mar 15, 2023, 18:4103/15/23
01/12/20
Quintinar

Every single release you have multiple bugs.  If you guys cannot get or are unwilling to pay for competent testing (you frequently don't seem to understand your own game), then you should have an actual test server.  The content creator server is just a marketing tool although you don't bother to take feedback there either.  Look at the PTR that Diablo 3 does for an example of a small team of developers using the community to fix bugs.  Or look at Genshin Impacts test server since that is exactly the same type of game.  I really continue to be shocked that there is no shame at continuously releasing such a buggy product.  Different corportate culture I guess but most people I know take some pride in their work.

I agree. That's the reason nobody should max a new champion, or play new content on the first month until the solve all the bugs and rebalance the champions.

I made that mistake with Urogrim. Never again. 

Mar 29, 2023, 15:1403/29/23
04/11/20

When is this change happening? I see todays 7.0 notes and it doesnt include this