All Categories

Supreme Elhain's Fragment Event

Supreme Elhain's Fragment Event

We're running a new series of Events and Tournaments where you can earn Fragments to summon a powerful new Legendary Champion from the High Elves Faction - Supreme Elhain!

Supreme Elhain is a powerful attacker who excels at taking down opponents weaker than her. She can ignore several protective buffs and can even gain an Extra Turn on killing an opponent, making her a potent assassin!

i

Supreme Elhain

Rarity: Legendary

Type: ATK

Affinity: Void

Faction: High Elves

To get Supreme Elhain, participate in Events and Tournaments and collect Fragments from the following places:

EVENTS

• Summon Rush Event (March 17-20) - 20 Fragments
  • Champion Training Event (March 24-28) - 10 Fragments
  • Dungeon Divers Event I (March 10-14) - 5 Fragments
  • Dungeon Divers Event II (March 23-27) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event I (March 11-14) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event II (March 16-19) - 5 Fragments
  • Artifact Enhancement Event III (March 22-25) - 5 Fragments

TOURNAMENTS

• Champion Chase Tournament (March 10-13) - 15 Fragments (+5)
  • Champion Training Tournament (March 12-15) - 10 Fragments (+5) 
  • Dragon Tournament (March 14-17) - 5 Fragments (+5)
  • Ice Golem Tournament (March 18-21) - 5 Fragments (+5)
  • Fire Knight Tournament (March 21-24) - 5 Fragments (+5)
  • Spider Tournament (March 11-14) - 5 Fragments (+5)
  • Classic Arena Takedown I (March 12-15) - 5 Fragments (+5)
  • Classic Arena Takedown II (March 18-21) - 5 Fragments (+5)

Each Tournament will also award 5 extra Fragments to players who place 1st and 2nd on the Leaderboard. If you place 2nd, you need to be Level 41 or above to receive the extra Fragments, except for the Champion Chase Tournament - you only need to be Level 31 or above to receive the extra Fragments for the 2nd place for that Tournament.

Each person can earn up to a total of 150 Champion Fragments if they can top the Leaderboards, so you can choose which Events and Tournaments to take part in.

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly - check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly when an event ends in your local timezone.

Today we'll also launch a special Supreme Summon Pack containing items that will help you crush the Fragment Events and Tournaments. This pack will be available in the Shop for 2 days only – don't miss out.

Happy summoning!

Views
Comments
Mar 10, 2023, 09:0403/10/23
May 24, 2023, 14:4405/24/23
05/19/23

May I retrieve my Plarium ID from this event? This game has been on my home screen for years.I clicked and it was there.