All Categories

Raid Digest (27.01.23)

Raid Digest (27.01.23)

Greetings, Raiders! While the new content is brewing and still needs some more time before arriving on the scene, today's Raid Digest is going to cover things you might expect during a couple of weeks or so. So, let's get this rolling.

Champions, New and Old

Whereas Lizardmen have just received Pythion as their new reinforcement, the Sylvan Watchers are preparing to bolster their ranks in a similar manner. 

While the inflow of new Champions constantly enriches the game, we also would like to celebrate those who accompany you at the starting stage of your journey with truly legendary credit (wink-wink). In the meantime, we continue the streak of Anniversary events, this time honoring Galek with another Anniversary Hero's Path that will start tomorrow, January 29th. Anniversary is coming, and while missing some Anniversary points from an occasional Tournament or Event here and there shouldn’t be a big deal, it is always a good idea to claim as many points as you can in order to secure the ultimate reward.

Upcoming fixes

Here's a list of bugs that are going to be eliminated in the nearest update:

• If you qualify for some Plarium Play Points in the lower streak of the Playtime rewards, a red dot indicator should not appear on the Playtime rewards icon meanwhile in the mobile application;
  • Visual bugs caused by the interaction of Taras the Fierce with Blessings;
  • Visual bugs with Ultimate Deathknight's HP bar.

Furthermore, we're going to slightly enhance some Blessings, making them a more viable choice. On the other hand, a couple of others, currently considered overpowered by many, will become more balanced while retaining their usefulness. 

Clan vs. Clan Tournament and Personal rewards

Next week, will see the second installment of the CvC Tournament with the Personal rewards this year.

That's it, folks. More details about the upcoming changes and events will follow in due course. Have a fabulous weekend, and see you in the next Raid Digest!

Views
Comments
Jan 27, 2023, 16:1801/27/23
Jan 27, 2023, 18:0601/27/23
11/06/19

If I skip one or two events, could I get the final reward of Titan points in the end? Or it's just necessary to do ALL for 3 months?

Jan 27, 2023, 20:0501/27/23
02/11/21

We need more info on the blessings. What are you buffing and what are you nerfing? We have spent money trying to get some of these blessings on our champs. 

Jan 27, 2023, 21:4501/27/23
03/30/19

Where are the new champs? We haven't received any new champs in a hot minute. Hurry up Plarium! We need big batches of these succulent champs I love so much

Jan 29, 2023, 01:1001/29/23
01/17/21

No don't change my overpowered champions! They are my strongest assets and need them to stay as they are.  Beef up some of there others instead!

Jan 29, 2023, 03:3901/29/23
02/17/22

I do not think it is right to change any players hero powers,because some may be crying that they don't like it!!!I don't like that some have buffed out hero's that I don't, does that mean you will give them to me?People have spent real money on some of these characters!!!!!Would it not be called bait and switch, which Last time I knew was a illegal practice!!!We purchased something that we wanted, only for you to decide to change it after you received our money!!!Are you going to refund everyone's money, who does not like what you decide to change it to??I highly doubt it, leave people's characters alone!!!!

OracleCommunity Manager
Jan 30, 2023, 16:3501/30/23
03/02/21

As for the upcoming rebalance of Blessings - most Blessings are actually going to benefit from the change, with only a few becoming slightly less powerful. 

Some Blessings are too strong at the level 1, while the majority of others acquire their full potential only at the levels 5-6. This rebalance is focused on making all the Blessings nearly equal in their value.

The same logic applies to rebalances of Champions - some of them easily find use in many areas, while others are too specific. The regular Champion rebalances aim to bring equality in terms of their usefulness.

Jan 30, 2023, 17:5401/30/23
12/19/19
Oracle

As for the upcoming rebalance of Blessings - most Blessings are actually going to benefit from the change, with only a few becoming slightly less powerful. 

Some Blessings are too strong at the level 1, while the majority of others acquire their full potential only at the levels 5-6. This rebalance is focused on making all the Blessings nearly equal in their value.

The same logic applies to rebalances of Champions - some of them easily find use in many areas, while others are too specific. The regular Champion rebalances aim to bring equality in terms of their usefulness.

Could you provide less actual information, lol.... 

When is this happening?

Are the details known?  I have to agree with others that it sucks to have invested significant resources in farming essence/coins only to have used it on the "wrong" champs already...  I am hopeful the balancing is as you suggested.  I can live with low level brimstone and sheep being slightly "nerfed" if others  are made more useful.

Jan 30, 2023, 20:4101/30/23
11/19/22

Am looking forward to.seeing the new Sylvan characters. And if there's an.epic fragment event for.one with either block damage, unkillable, or multiple buffs, I'm going for it. :)

OracleCommunity Manager
Jan 31, 2023, 09:0801/31/23
03/02/21
Trips

Could you provide less actual information, lol.... 

When is this happening?

Are the details known?  I have to agree with others that it sucks to have invested significant resources in farming essence/coins only to have used it on the "wrong" champs already...  I am hopeful the balancing is as you suggested.  I can live with low level brimstone and sheep being slightly "nerfed" if others  are made more useful.

All the changes are going to arrive to the game in the very next update, probably in 2-3 weeks, if all goes well. You'll know all the specifics very soon, no worries.

Jan 31, 2023, 21:5601/31/23
09/14/20

Perhaps you should not concentrate on nerfing good blessings but make the inferior ones useable. 

Examples: the poison and hp burn blessings are for arena only in which they are not used...make them applicable for other content as well and people will choose them.

Jan 31, 2023, 22:4501/31/23

I'll bet we will see more Sheeps (Polymorph) and fewer Brimstone. But what about the useless blessings ?

"Lethal Dose" Really useful the poisons in arena ? LOL Maybe this blessing would be for bombs, i should understand, but poisons ?

Incinerate is same thing, HP Burn in arena ? It's so useless too.  Cant understand, what think about the developers when create this two blessings.

Feb 6, 2023, 19:3402/06/23
01/30/23

hello

Feb 6, 2023, 19:3402/06/23
02/06/23

hi

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Feb 7, 2023, 15:3202/07/23
04/06/20
tarasvoloshyn

If I skip one or two events, could I get the final reward of Titan points in the end? Or it's just necessary to do ALL for 3 months?

Hello

While I cannot go into the detail, there is leeway if you missed some of the tournaments and events to gather all rewards. That said, as you can see right now, everyone still has to do quite a lot of them, and you might run out of time to do them if you are not careful.  

Feb 16, 2023, 19:3102/16/23
02/16/23

im back is pennywise