All Categories

(05.03.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

(05.03.21) What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store.

Hi, Champions!

This is our second Anniversary and we hope that you are enjoying it as much as we are because there is still a lot to look forward to. It is time to sit in a cozy chair and read some news from our regular topic “What Raid Team are working on and What we have in store”. Let's get to it then!

So the long-awaited QoL improvement Champion Tag is coming up in 3.40 patch release. This feature will help you better differentiate between your champions and assign chosen roles to them. 

One more thing that we want to mention is our course for clan activities during this year. While there will be a lot of clan-oriented improvements, we will also very soon launch a series of special clan tournaments. If you want to know more, pay attention to your favorite Raid Content Creators, they might just have a video on the topic. We will also be giving you more information and details so keep an eye on in-game news and our official social platforms.

The new patch is expected to come out in the next couple of weeks if all goes well.

We want to thank you for all of your support and heartwarming words. More fun activities are yet to come, which we hope you all will enjoy. Not to mention the new Faction only days away from entering the world of Teleria and joining the fight. But wait, which side are they on exactly?

Thank you for your attention, have a weekend ahead! Don't forget to claim your fifth present. You don't want to miss this one!

Views
Comments
Mar 5, 2021, 15:1803/05/21
Mar 5, 2021, 19:4803/05/21
10/05/19

it would  be great to team up with clan members to fight again other clans .

i thought tag team arena would be this way in the first place , but i am a little dissapointed the way it is , very time intens to regenerate your teams for each new fight. its like classic arena.

the fun factor is to collect champs and skills and weapons but when you finished your campaign , the rest is a bit like you press auto and do something different and then watch what you got from the fight .

new worlds and Locations would be great ..... doom tower is very dissapointing to me every step looks the same.  the campaign was great design and very fresh ideas from round to round .

please turn again in this direction i think everybody would pay for new Campaign Worlds.

Mar 5, 2021, 22:1903/05/21
10/08/17

Honestly , No one could expect anything more from a gaming company than all that you guys are doing for this game and its community

A special Thankyou with heart felt appreciation for all the super free gifts being handed  out this month of March

Awesome :)

Mar 6, 2021, 10:0703/06/21
02/14/21

Only recently started playing Raid, and really enjoying it.

I read somewhere on this forum about the attempts being made by the team to resolve the Arena (Classic & Tag)  ranking issues.  I really like the way the Arena battles are setup (playing other players but not directly one-to-one online), but I am finding the battles offered to be largely unplayable due to the differences in the power levels of the teams listed.  To have read that you're working on this issue behind the scenes, is re-assuring.

In the meantime, thanks again for the efforts of the whole team in creating this game.

Mar 6, 2021, 11:2003/06/21
03/06/21

hello  :),  would  be  super  if  in  the market we  could  be  able  to  trade  

Mar 6, 2021, 23:1503/06/21
03/06/21

Hello Can anyone help me figure out we're to find my user id.

Mar 7, 2021, 00:1803/07/21
10/06/20

Guys 

I was trying to look for ways to generate content for Raid the way Ash and Hades do on youtoube , please point me in the right direction. I know Ash mentioned the idea in one of his videos but he did not give much details

Mar 7, 2021, 05:1003/07/21
03/07/21

What would be a great addition to the patch is a visix buff or if you guys could remove her from the shard pull pool of champions at least. Horrible to get the gold from a shard and it ends up being a champ you get from daily login. It was upsetting. I'm sure I'm not the only one it has happened to.

Mar 8, 2021, 15:1003/08/21
05/10/20

HI PLARIUM.

THE THINS ARE 2:

1) NERF SERRIS AO WITH REMOVE DEBUFF AND DRECREESE DEF 

2) CHANGE AO SERRIS REMOVE DEBUFF WITH RAE AO REMOVE DEBUFF

IS NOT POSSBILE THAT AN EPIC IS MORE STRONGER THAN ALL OF THE LEGGENDARY. SO OR SERRIS BECAME A LEGGENDARY AND YOU PLARIUM GIFT HER TO ALL OR YOU MUST DONE 1) OR 2) BECAUSE ISN'T POSSIBILE 

Mar 8, 2021, 19:3603/08/21
04/18/20
cristiano.serrani0

HI PLARIUM.

THE THINS ARE 2:

IS NOT POSSBILE THAT AN EPIC IS MORE STRONGER THAN ALL OF THE LEGGENDARY. SO OR SERRIS BECAME A LEGGENDARY AND YOU PLARIUM GIFT HER TO ALL OR YOU MUST DONE 1) OR 2) BECAUSE ISN'T POSSIBILE 

Did  serris  beat  your  team  by  any  chance  😂 

personally  not  found  her  to  be  an  issue.  If  she  is  on  opposite  team  i  dont  spam  buffs  till  she  gone.  

Mar 8, 2021, 21:0603/08/21
05/10/20

Wild you have serris? I'm so sorry if you are afreid of a justice nerf but this nerf is necessary. Plarium nerfed tormin? Why serris take instead another buff? So sorry but se must nerfed 

Mar 9, 2021, 11:1503/09/21
04/17/20

Dont  have  yet  no,  but  i  dont  mind  others  have  her.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Mar 9, 2021, 13:0403/09/21
04/06/20
Ross_Hawkey_ALL

Only recently started playing Raid, and really enjoying it.

I read somewhere on this forum about the attempts being made by the team to resolve the Arena (Classic & Tag)  ranking issues.  I really like the way the Arena battles are setup (playing other players but not directly one-to-one online), but I am finding the battles offered to be largely unplayable due to the differences in the power levels of the teams listed.  To have read that you're working on this issue behind the scenes, is re-assuring.

In the meantime, thanks again for the efforts of the whole team in creating this game.

Hi

We are continually working on the Arena balance. It is important to note that team power or champions' rarity doesn't represent their battle potential. Champions' skill sets, speed, and equipment are more important and impactful stats.

Mar 9, 2021, 13:1203/09/21
04/06/20
Regina Nyers

hello  :),  would  be  super  if  in  the market we  could  be  able  to  trade  

Thank you for your suggestion, however, we do not plan to add a trading function to the game. It goes against our vision of the game and most likely invites cheaters to the game.

Mar 10, 2021, 00:4703/10/21
03/07/21

Please add Hungarian language support in future development.

Mar 10, 2021, 15:1503/10/21
07/21/20

What are you doing to this game man? The new clan activity is garbage and the new accesory is broken, you guys should give up on this game and let another company take over. You greedy mother*****

Mar 10, 2021, 16:3703/10/21
Mar 10, 2021, 16:39(edited)
12/23/19
cristiano.serrani0

HI PLARIUM.

THE THINS ARE 2:

Wow really? She was just nerfed recently. I actually find it funny you are calling for another nerf. I completely disagree with you, that she needs another nerf. In case you cant remember they already nerfed her a3, the buffs used to last 3 turns and they nerfed it to 2. 

No other nerfs are needed. There lots of champions that are way more powerful. You just need to figure out how to off set her. When i loose to a team with her normally its not because of her, its because of another champion.

The thing that I have to learn more is the synergy between champions that make up your arena team. If you are always loosing to a team with he, then you need to look at who is on your team.

Mar 11, 2021, 09:1803/11/21
08/27/19
cristiano.serrani0

HI PLARIUM.

THE THINS ARE 2:

NOOB

Mar 11, 2021, 11:0203/11/21
03/30/19

Please, please, please do not make those accesories. PLEASE.

They'll make arena completely an unenjoyable experience. 

The arena right now might be flawed, but at least it's something that is done in 10 sec. I do 240 arena runs per week, if you increase the time it takes to win it's gonna affect me in a very negative way. 

Stop trying to change the meta FOR THE WORSE, it will not open any new possibilities and those new possibilities that are opened will only replace these existing ones. 

Just make them give 3% crit dmg and 1% crit, and the other -3,3% crit damage reduction when hit so that at the end they reduce your crit damage by -10% ie if you have 250 crit damage, your crit damage is reduced by 25.

That will make them much more fun and the tanky champs still get a small buff. 

Mar 11, 2021, 16:0003/11/21
04/06/20
(JR) RAMBO

Please, please, please do not make those accesories. PLEASE.

They'll make arena completely an unenjoyable experience. 

The arena right now might be flawed, but at least it's something that is done in 10 sec. I do 240 arena runs per week, if you increase the time it takes to win it's gonna affect me in a very negative way. 

Stop trying to change the meta FOR THE WORSE, it will not open any new possibilities and those new possibilities that are opened will only replace these existing ones. 

Just make them give 3% crit dmg and 1% crit, and the other -3,3% crit damage reduction when hit so that at the end they reduce your crit damage by -10% ie if you have 250 crit damage, your crit damage is reduced by 25.

That will make them much more fun and the tanky champs still get a small buff. 

We are adding new mechanics and accessories to add more variety to the game and give some squashy champions more survivability against faster nukers. 

Additionally, I just want to point out that the Reaction Accessories are working only before the champion's first turn.