All Categories

Raid 2nd Anniversary Celebration

Raid 2nd Anniversary Celebration

i

March 2021 marks the 2nd Anniversary of Raid's official launch, and that means it's time for a celebration!

To start things off, we want to say thank you to each and every one of you that continue to enjoy Raid and be part of the awesome Raid community. We've come a long way in those two years, but we wouldn't be here without you.

As a little sign of our gratitude, we're giving everybody a bunch of free gifts every day for the next 5 days - starting today - so make sure you don't miss out on those.

On top of that, we'll be launching a whole series of Events and Tournaments running from March 1st all the way through to April 15th. These special Anniversary-edition events until March 15th will also give you the chance to earn Fragments of some Champions that have previously been available through Fragment Events. If you've just missed the mark on finishing some Fragment Summons in the past, we're giving you a second chance - so keep one eye on the reward when you see an event pop up!

We've got a whole lot more in store, and we'll be releasing an Anniversary event calendar over on our social media channels with all the details very soon. 

Here's to another year of Raiding together - let's make this the best one yet.

Views
Comments
Mar 1, 2021, 10:2103/01/21
Mar 1, 2021, 10:4203/01/21
Mar 1, 2021, 15:07(edited)
06/21/16

I don't like the way you implemented fragments for the 2nd anniversary. I wasn't around for a prolongued time, so I don't have 80 per to pursue those. It's like you're creating the same issue, only we'll have to wait for 3rd anniversary to maybe complete ours. Can't you turn them to just fragments we can use on any champ so eveyone gets to be happy with having at least one completed(in theory)?

Not to say I don't appreciate the daily freebie right? Cause that is a good one, even if for 5 days only. But the fragments is a problem. At least if they're universal I can get Iron Brago, or if a lot of them, kreela, good champs. Which after 2 official years and one Beta, I have none of the really good champs.

Mar 1, 2021, 10:5003/01/21
11/29/20

Seriously. What even is this? It's like you guys don't care about new players at all. How many fragments will be available? You don't tell us anything. Such poor communication.

Mar 1, 2021, 10:5203/01/21
03/14/19

This is an easy pass. Are you also gonna be sending us 1500 energy a day to get the 1250 point requirements? 

Mar 1, 2021, 10:5403/01/21
03/14/19
KingOfEverything

I don't like the way you implemented fragments for the 2nd anniversary. I wasn't around for a prolongued time, so I don't have 80 per to pursue those. It's like you're creating the same issue, only we'll have to wait for 3rd anniversary to maybe complete ours. Can't you turn them to just fragments we can use on any champ so eveyone gets to be happy with having at least one completed(in theory)?

Not to say I don't appreciate the daily freebie right? Cause that is a good one, even if for 5 days only. But the fragments is a problem. At least if they're universal I can get Iron Brago, or if a lot of them, kreela, good champs. Which after 2 official years and one Beta, I have none of the really good champs.

*here's a chance to catch up and get those past fragments. But you'll only be able to get them if you buy the 20k energy string pack for the low, low price of $105*

This ^^ is the invisible disclaimer 

03/06/20

I only hear people whining, it's annoying...

Let's be happy that we actually do get SOMETHING!

08/15/19

well since plarium basically did stuffall for the 1 year anniversary something is better than nothing and people need the shards. sorry if you have not been playing the game long but go cry in your nappy somewhere else

Mar 1, 2021, 10:5703/01/21
04/23/19
KingOfEverything

If they do as you say i will get like 2 Brago . That's unfair. 

Mar 1, 2021, 11:0003/01/21
01/27/20

I think this is fine. But since it seems there will only be very limited amount of fragments per champ it means that I will not get my kreela after all :( I am 40 fragments away...

There is too much complaining and views that you should give away stuff for free...

Mar 1, 2021, 11:0103/01/21
11/18/20

The salt is real, wow. This is a small opportunity for those who were 5 or 10 fragments short on a previous fusion, for whatever reason, to actually finish it up, which is great since they did 98% of the work long ago, and they'll actually get to bear the fruit of it.

I have none of the fusion champs at all, I'm relatively new - and I'm not even slightly upset by that, I'd want the same thing if I was in their position, I'm happy for them. On top of that, the non-fragment rewards are also really good, better than the typical event.

Typical gaming community, never happy with anything.

Mar 1, 2021, 11:1003/01/21
Mar 1, 2021, 11:10(edited)
03/01/21

If im super honest this event is very good as im a new player with not amazing champs so the shards really help me get better. The silver is also amazing as it made me be able to upgrade my artifacts which helps me a lot. However the fragment section isnt worth it for anyone like me as we will never be able to achieve the goals for the lego. I would rather see a good epic or lego in the fusion section than the fragment as i havent got any. Overall i think this event is amazing though as the developers are really helping the community and especially people like me improve. Thank you for the gifts it is really appreciated.  

Mar 1, 2021, 11:1003/01/21
09/11/20

Happy Birtyday!!!

Mar 1, 2021, 11:1403/01/21
04/05/16

What do you mean you need 1500 energy per day to get 1250 points?

It's not even that high for the events I can see.

And even if it was, you do get 1000+ energy per day every day from passive regen and daily rewards. Well, go use 100 or 200 gems (that you also get daily) or Doom Tower energy boosts and there you are.

Enough with the QQ all day.

Mar 1, 2021, 11:2503/01/21
03/15/20

Please tell us at least how much fragments we can geat for each champ maximum!? For example: I still need 50 fragments for Kreela. Do I have the chance to get the rest - then I would go for it. Otherwise I would save the ressources.

Please give us at least this information! 

Mar 1, 2021, 11:2803/01/21
Mar 1, 2021, 11:29(edited)
03/01/21

I usually side with those of you who  say that people should complain less, but not this time. What they've chosen to do is allow far too few people to benefit from this. I'm happy that some people will get something out of it, but considering they could have easily made more provisions, its just quite sad. And I'm not saying give away 20 fragments on milestone one, make it a challenge, even make spending gems an absolute necessity to reach the higher up milestones that offer the last 10 or so fragments, just... something.. i get that you want to sell fragments packs, I do, but alienating large chunks of your player base just doesn't seem like a smart business practice

Mar 1, 2021, 11:3303/01/21
02/19/20
jeto1980

Please tell us at least how much fragments we can geat for each champ maximum!? For example: I still need 50 fragments for Kreela. Do I have the chance to get the rest - then I would go for it. Otherwise I would save the ressources.

Please give us at least this information! 

same boat here !

Mar 1, 2021, 11:5503/01/21
02/27/20
KingOfEverything

Totally agree with ya

Mar 1, 2021, 12:4203/01/21
08/08/20
Biggan

I think this is fine. But since it seems there will only be very limited amount of fragments per champ it means that I will not get my kreela after all :( I am 40 fragments away...

There is too much complaining and views that you should give away stuff for free...

If I am not mistaken there are 6 fusion heroes.

Drakgul, Elegaius, Kreela, Brago, Hordin and Bergoth.

There are 46 days of tournaments and events, On this first day you can get 10 Bergoth and 5 Elegaius.

40 shards may be possible...

But it would be nice if they communicated it. Would save you a severe amount of heartache if it turns out you can only get 35...

Mar 1, 2021, 13:2903/01/21
06/14/20

you give to gain fragments for those who are missing some fragments for the fusion of such or such champions. Yes why not !!
but when you have the possibility of having the sufficient number of shards to summon a champion (souk), you certainly find it amusing not to allow the purchase of one shard per 24 hours.
you lack logic sometimes. 

vous donnez a gagner des fragments pour ceux à qui il manque quelques fragments pour la fusion  de tel ou tel champions . oui pourquoi pas !!

mais lorsque que l on a la possibilité d avoir le nombre suffisant de fragments pour invoquer un champion (souk) ,vous trouvez certainement amusant de ne permettre d acheter un fragment par 24h.

vous manquez de logique parfois .

Mar 1, 2021, 13:3503/01/21
04/18/20

Thanks for Gifts!!!

Mar 1, 2021, 13:4503/01/21
06/23/20

Wonderful about 2nd anniversary, why don't you do something special like allowing a onetime champion swap between your clan members.  Allow the clan to help each other out when it comes to needing specific champions to clear a task. Even if charged for the option it would help the Qol in the game.