All Categories

Lonatharil Fusion Event

Lonatharil Fusion Event

Collect Fragments of Epic Champions to Fuse a Legendary one!

A new challenge has arrived, with a prize well worthy of your effort! Lonatharil - a brand-new Legendary High Elf - is available for Fusion from August 4 until August 21. 

i

To get him, you will need four new Epic Champions:

Anchorite

Rarity: Epic

Type: Support

Affinity: Spirit

Faction: Sacred Order

Wuji

Type: ATK

Affinity: Force

Faction: Shadowkin

Carlinia

Type: Support

Faction: Sacred Order

Yelagirna

Type: ATK

Faction: Orcs

To get these Epic Champions, their Fragments will be available in a series of special Events and Tournaments. Here's how many Fragments are available from each Event and Tournament:

EVENTS

[Summon Rush: August 12-15]

• Wuji x25
  • Carlinia x25

[Champion Training Event: August 11-16]

• Wuji x15
  • Carlinia x20
  • Anchorite x20

[Dungeon Divers Event I: August 4 - August 7]

• Carlinia x15
  • Yelagirna x20

[Dungeon Divers Event II: August 10-14]

• Anchorite x20
  • Wuji x15

[Dungeon Divers Event III: August 15-19]

• Carlinia x15
  • Yelagirna x20

[Artifact Enhancement Event I: August 6-9]

• Anchorite x20

[Artifact Enhancement Event II: August 11-14]

• Yelagirna x20

[Artifact Enhancement Event III: August 16-19]

• Wuji x20

TOURNAMENTS

Each Tournament will also award extra Fragments to players who place 1st and 2nd on the Leaderboard (shown in brackets). If you place 2nd, you need to be Level 40 or above to receive the extra Fragments.

[Champion Chase Tournament: August 5-8]

• Wuji x20 (+10)
  • Carlinia x20 (+10)

[Champion Training Tournament: August 5-9]

• Anchorite x20 (+5)
  • Yelagirna x20 (+5)

[Dragon Tournament: August 8-11]

• Yelagirna x20 (+5)

[Ice Golem Tournament: August 12-15]

• Wuji x20 (+5)

[Fire Knight Tournament: August 16-19]

• Carlinia x20 (+5)

[Spider Tournament: August 4 - August 7]

• Anchorite x20 (+5)

[Classic Arena Takedown I: August 6-9]

• Yelagirna x15 (+5)

[Classic Arena Takedown II: August 12-15]

• Anchorite x15 (+5)

It's possible for each person to earn 130 Fragments in total for each Epic Champion if they can top the Leaderboards - so you can choose which Events and Tournaments to take part in.

Note: Events and Tournaments start and finish for everyone at the same in-game time. Make sure you plan accordingly: check the Events or Tournaments window to see exactly what time an event ends in your local timezone.

Happy summoning!

Views
Comments
Aug 4, 2022, 14:3008/04/22
Aug 4, 2022, 14:4708/04/22
09/14/21

So Plarium put the same champions on the champion chase tourney and summoning event. So if you don't have enough shards, which takes either a lot of saving, or MONEY, then you can't fuse the legendary.

Also botched rollout again, trying to get people to burn their CVC rewards before the tourney starts.

Getting REALLY tired of this behavior, Plarium.

Aug 4, 2022, 17:0708/04/22
07/15/20

Lets see....

Day 1:
Spider Tournament – 20x Anchorite – 2250 Points needed.
So... 2250 points for this will take kinda 2250 energy at level 20 – about 140 runs

I´m a level 17, so it will be something like 160 runs and a lot of luck, some more energy worthy of a lot of gems at least. 

I spend 4 minutes a run, so: 640 minutes.... 7 plus hours non stop spitting at spider for 20 parts of an epic...

So i could just give up! i still need the other 80 parts of this epic, and other 4 epics, to after build up and fuse in a bad leggo????

Oh come on! this is not worth it by any means. 

I will try a bit for the prizes, but so far the odds are that this is a skip.

comunity interest in this fusion: none.

Aug 4, 2022, 18:0308/04/22
01/27/21

So you can skip either of the classic arena takedowns and nothing else?  Lol.  Ok, so not only did Plarium insist on keeping the A2 as 20% hp which is a rare skill, but then they also went ahead and actually made this a Brogni-level fusion where you cannot skip any events.  Perhaps if you fixed the A2 first (to make the shield unremovable regardless of whether or not someone is dead) you could try to justify that.  As is though?  A lot of people will be skipping this one.

Plarium - You are releasing a lot of a characters who feel like you designed their kits 1.5-2 years ago.  Just as an FYI:

1. Block buffs on a lego needs to be 100% on a 3-turn cooldown (probably for an epic too at this point)
  2. Aoe stun needs to be 100%
  3. A 20% shield with nothing else is ok for a rare, a waste of a skill slot on an epic, and completely unacceptable on a lego
  4. Ally attack skills need something more than crit damage.  It is better than nothing but it is far weaker than almost any other buff you could add.
  5. Just in general, before you release characters you designed long ago, run them through your rebalancing parameters because you keep releasing characters who instantly need to be rebalanced.  It just shows that you don't communicate at all internally and don't bother to check your work before sending it out.  Come on now, you can do better than this.
Aug 5, 2022, 04:3808/05/22
03/19/21

You buffed one fusion champion immediately after test server reviews by CC's were negative.  Well, this champion has  universal negative view and being citedi in the worst ever pool.  That and requiring a Brogni level of effort?!?!  How on Earth was that justified?  Now is your chance to buff while people still have time to complete the event. The most amazing moment was watching CC video and seeing him replace his unremovable 3T shield the very next turn with his own A1 (and replace with a removable one) and scarab run took 15 minutes.  If that was his spot to shine, the lights never came on.

I have 40 sacred shards and I do every fusion.  Even I can't justify getting this champion.  I will pick up the best epic in it though as that is the one bright spot in this debacle - she takes no shards (unlike Mordecai).

Aug 5, 2022, 05:5708/05/22
01/12/20
Quintinar

So you can skip either of the classic arena takedowns and nothing else?  Lol.  Ok, so not only did Plarium insist on keeping the A2 as 20% hp which is a rare skill, but then they also went ahead and actually made this a Brogni-level fusion where you cannot skip any events.  Perhaps if you fixed the A2 first (to make the shield unremovable regardless of whether or not someone is dead) you could try to justify that.  As is though?  A lot of people will be skipping this one.

Plarium - You are releasing a lot of a characters who feel like you designed their kits 1.5-2 years ago.  Just as an FYI:

1. Block buffs on a lego needs to be 100% on a 3-turn cooldown (probably for an epic too at this point)
  3. A 20% shield with nothing else is ok for a rare, a waste of a skill slot on an epic, and completely unacceptable on a lego
  4. Ally attack skills need something more than crit damage.  It is better than nothing but it is far weaker than almost any other buff you could add.
  5. Just in general, before you release characters you designed long ago, run them through your rebalancing parameters because you keep releasing characters who instantly need to be rebalanced.  It just shows that you don't communicate at all internally and don't bother to check your work before sending it out.  Come on now, you can do better than this.

Lodric Falconheart already gives you this shield for two turns on a 2 turn cooldown.

If you want the "good" shield you need to have one of your champions dead, so one less for the allied attack.

Every fight tried by the content creators ended on a 15 minute fight of Lonatharil, alone and doing his A1. The same you can do with a Vergis on a Destroy set.

Seems like they don't test properly their champions before releasing them.  For Gods sake, Deliana is 100% better than him, and it's a free login champion!

Aug 5, 2022, 07:1908/05/22
Quintinar

"This buff cannot be removed, stolen, transferred, spread or have its duration increased or decreased by enemies or allies. "

A2 biggest problem. I have luck because i have Brogni who much-much better than this champion. So i dont need this fusion.

Aug 5, 2022, 08:2908/05/22
10/02/21
fider00

Lodric Falconheart already gives you this shield for two turns on a 2 turn cooldown.

If you want the "good" shield you need to have one of your champions dead, so one less for the allied attack.

Every fight tried by the content creators ended on a 15 minute fight of Lonatharil, alone and doing his A1. The same you can do with a Vergis on a Destroy set.

Seems like they don't test properly their champions before releasing them.  For Gods sake, Deliana is 100% better than him, and it's a free login champion!

Shhhh!!   Keep talking like that and they'll nerf Deliana even more :p

Aug 5, 2022, 16:0408/05/22
08/05/22

Pulld a bunch of sacreds, as always got nothing and this event is over now. its way to hard and to much work, not fun. plus the referral get me nothing iam shur as always my foult so yea the game hates me and i after more then 3 years start to hate the game. Iam sad and done

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Aug 5, 2022, 17:5608/05/22
Aug 5, 2022, 17:58(edited)
04/06/20
AzuraWrath

Lets see....

Day 1:
Spider Tournament – 20x Anchorite – 2250 Points needed.
So... 2250 points for this will take kinda 2250 energy at level 20 – about 140 runs

I´m a level 17, so it will be something like 160 runs and a lot of luck, some more energy worthy of a lot of gems at least. 

I spend 4 minutes a run, so: 640 minutes.... 7 plus hours non stop spitting at spider for 20 parts of an epic...

So i could just give up! i still need the other 80 parts of this epic, and other 4 epics, to after build up and fuse in a bad leggo????

Oh come on! this is not worth it by any means. 

I will try a bit for the prizes, but so far the odds are that this is a skip.

comunity interest in this fusion: none.

Hi

Fusions by themselves are oriented on the mid-game

While in the early game, you will have an easier time completing some of the challenges, especially with our new addition to the events, but consistency in every Dungeon is the key to completing Fusions.

The current fusion format is one of the harder formats in the game, so if you don't sure that you can finish it on time, I would recommend focusing your efforts on epics and fusion rewards that can help you develop your account in Dungeons you have lover standing right now, to more easily compete for the fusion in the future.

Good luck, and have fun with the game

Aug 6, 2022, 00:0508/06/22
01/12/20
GreenKnight

Hi

Fusions by themselves are oriented on the mid-game

While in the early game, you will have an easier time completing some of the challenges, especially with our new addition to the events, but consistency in every Dungeon is the key to completing Fusions.

The current fusion format is one of the harder formats in the game, so if you don't sure that you can finish it on time, I would recommend focusing your efforts on epics and fusion rewards that can help you develop your account in Dungeons you have lover standing right now, to more easily compete for the fusion in the future.

Good luck, and have fun with the game

This level of champion is meant to be at a fragment collector fusion. Don't expect us to do a nightmare fusion like this for an average champion. 

We did it for Brogni and it was meant the effort. We would have done it for Teodor, but not for this one.

Check the data in two weeks, see how many of us have done the fusion and learn from it.

Aug 6, 2022, 22:0108/06/22
04/02/17

I have won several fragments but cannot find them.  Anyone know where to look? They dont show up in fusion or fragments.

Aug 9, 2022, 19:4308/09/22
01/12/20
Kalvaan

I have won several fragments but cannot find them.  Anyone know where to look? They dont show up in fusion or fragments.

you have toclaim them on the tournaments/events. Then they will be added to each champion in the third tab "Fragment Summon" in the Summon area.