All Categories

Clan Invitations Contest 23.05.22 - 29.05.22

Clan Invitations Contest 23.05.22 - 29.05.22

Hi folks! Clans have been an integral part of a Raider's life for quite a while now. And the more there are people in your Clan, the better - defeating Clan Bosses becomes easier, Clan level increases faster, and you have better chances at beating your opponent Clan during a Clan vs Clan Tournament. And that’s not to mention an excellent opportunity to forge lasting ties of friendship with your clan-mates.

That’s why so many Clans compete to get more players on board. We would like to encourage Clan-enlistment activity and to help you fill your ranks by starting a contest for the best Clan invitations.

i

How to participate: Write a creative, engaging invitation that would really stand out and make players eager to join the ranks of your Clan. Then publish it here in the comments section below this post until 11.59 PM 29th May 2022.

Note: as an alternative, you may also post your invitation on Facebook in the comments section below the similar announcement or on the official  Discord server in the channel #clan-invitations-contest

Among the contest entries across all our platforms we will choose the total number of 10 Clans that manage to appeal to players in the most gripping and creative way. Each member of those winning Clans will get 300 Gems and 300 Energy

After we announce the winners, we or our moderators will reach out to representatives of the winning Clans for the necessary information to hand out rewards

Requirements for a contest entry:

1. Must contain the valid name of an existing Clan.
  2. You may specify some additional information about your Clan, but the point is in creative approach, not in showcasing your collective achievements.
  3. Each entry can represent one Clan only.
  4. Any Clan member can post their own version of the invitation but each Clan can take only one winning place.
  5. Text only. Please do not post images.
  6. Character count: no more than 800 characters including spaces.
  7. Do not include links.
  8. Language: English. If you would like to make an entry in Ukrainian or Russian, please leave it below the similar announcement  on the Russian section of the Forum.
  9. Make sure your invitation aligns with the rules of the Forum and PEGI 12. 
  10. Personal attacks, attacks on other Clans, spam, politics, or discrimination lead to disqualification. Please keep it civil.

Let the contest begin!

Views
Comments
May 23, 2022, 11:2805/23/22
May 23, 2022, 23:2605/23/22
01/22/20

Hello!

I appologize ahaid cuz i do not have facebook (to much trouble :) and for some reason i can not log in to your official discord) so i will post here and i hope you can accept it. 

If you looking for great UNM clan -> click

Hi to you who read this.Yes YOU awesome player! I am part of nice clan and we have 3 spots left. If you are active player and strong enough for unm cb i would love to see you join our clan. We do unm down daily . We have some rules but nothing impossible 😉. Check in daily and hit the cb, minimum 2 stars. If you have any question we help each other and respect each other. Please apply now you won't regret it 👍🙂. We do not have no sisters clans, we are "original" Search for TOTM and apply . TOTM stands for -> Texas on the map, but dont worry we are all mixed inn like a smoothie from all over the Erope, Egypt ect...

We also have a nice organized ,helpful discord -->Please use the same nick name from Raid on discord so we know who is who 👍

P.S.: To everyone who have sister clans ect -> Do not steal my future members ! 😋

May 24, 2022, 01:0005/24/22
05/13/19

Paladins (PAL)

Legends tell of an ancient order of great and valiant knights, hurling themselves into combat against unknown foes at an instant, and putting themselves at the mercy of chance. From these ancient beginnings, arrive our mythic echoes. Having forged fast a fellowship founded on virtues of goodwill, kind humor, and willingness to render aid, these knights proceed boldly and rightly to achieve glorious victory. Thirty numbers the seats round that table of yore, and yet one remains vacant. Are you the storied knight whose deeds hearken back to a time when justice and goodness, order and love, reigned supreme. Are you among those gallant adventurers who stand with their brethren against all odds?

Then kneel, visitor, that we may dub thee. May your courage and devotion become a shining example. You knelt a stranger. May you arise . . . A Paladin! 

Paladins is an active, engaging, and helpful clan with a strong focus on CVC.  

May 24, 2022, 06:3505/24/22
05/06/19

Ahhhh summer is here , sunshine , cocktails by the seaside and beautiful
people all around you . Finally all your hard work at the gym all the
winter will now be rewarded from all those people around you that look
at you with envy. Party at the beach on days and long parties with
alcohol and a lot of flirtation at nights are now part of your life .
If that is what you want then we are not right for you , on the other
hand , if you are alone , your social life sucks and you want to
socialize and meet many new people then we are not for you either .
So If you are a hardcore gamer , (ok you play mobilie games so not so
hardcore) , you like casual company almost all day , you need help with
Raid shadow legends or you feel like you can help others , if you know
how feta cheese tastes like and have eaten pastitsio and musaka outside
of a restaurant then we welcome you to our community . Join now Greeks 2
the hardly top clan supported by the best Greek alliance . 

May 25, 2022, 02:5005/25/22
01/22/20
hyderlic

Paladins (PAL)

Legends tell of an ancient order of great and valiant knights, hurling themselves into combat against unknown foes at an instant, and putting themselves at the mercy of chance. From these ancient beginnings, arrive our mythic echoes. Having forged fast a fellowship founded on virtues of goodwill, kind humor, and willingness to render aid, these knights proceed boldly and rightly to achieve glorious victory. Thirty numbers the seats round that table of yore, and yet one remains vacant. Are you the storied knight whose deeds hearken back to a time when justice and goodness, order and love, reigned supreme. Are you among those gallant adventurers who stand with their brethren against all odds?

Then kneel, visitor, that we may dub thee. May your courage and devotion become a shining example. You knelt a stranger. May you arise . . . A Paladin! 

Paladins is an active, engaging, and helpful clan with a strong focus on CVC.  

I am a book worm and movie lover and your "story" sounds like King Arthur?? No offense ,thats ok if you like to twix in your favore but what bothers me is discrimination of female players. Female was never a knight so me personal will run away lol if i ever seen invitation like this (which i probably never will)

May 25, 2022, 14:1105/25/22
03/11/21

since the dawn of time in teleria there have been many clans, but only the most powerful one has become a legend, its power is such that it destroys the nightmare and ultra nightmare clan bosses in one key and makes the hydra heads fly away with one stroke of the sword and tramples on the clans that oppose us and dare to have the pride to challenge us. the Equinox clan [XKKX] has noticed your power and invites you to put it at the service of the clan we will teach you to master this force that is in you for even more glory and power, welcome to the legend young equinox.

May 27, 2022, 22:5205/27/22
May 28, 2022, 00:00(edited)
07/09/21

Ascending Phoenix [TAPB] 

The Phoenix is a majestic bird of mythology that symbolizes
renewal, resurrection and the power of the sun! The lore states the Phoenix was
a beautiful Red, Orange and Yellow bird with Blue eyes that looked like
sapphires and when it is time it builds a nest of wood and lights itself on
fire then resurrects itself again from the ashes. Much like the Phoenix the
Ascending Phoenix’s [TAPB] clan cannot be permanently defeated we will always
rise from the ashes, renewed and ready to fight! If you are looking for a clan
where you can make a difference, be appreciated, not forgotten and overlooked
then we are ready and willing to accept you no matter your level come one come
all! We are a relatively new clan on the cusp of ascending to greatness in Raid
Shadow Legends! Ascend like a Phoenix and be immortal, join us and have a
blast!

#BestClanInvitations

May 29, 2022, 05:0505/29/22
May 29, 2022, 05:11(edited)
09/28/19

There are 10 types of raiders. Those that understand binary and those that don't. 

If you enjoy a little bit of competition and healthy bit of friendly snark then [Z10N] may be just the place for YOU!  

[Z10N] - Lvl: 13, Rank: 108, Primary Language: English, Clan Activity (Last 7 days): 463 

#friendly #active #chill #zion #Z10N #RSL

#[Z10N]NoPoint

OracleCommunity Manager
May 30, 2022, 08:4505/30/22
03/02/21

Hi, Raiders! The active phase of the Clan Invitations Contest is over, and we do not accept new entries.

We're excited to see so many Clans not only showing a creative approach but also manifesting their Clan team spirit in their entries.

Thank you all for taking part in this community activity! Now all our community has a chance to find out about your close-knit Clan team.

We will choose a list of the most creative and motivating invitations and announce the winners later.

OracleCommunity Manager
Jun 1, 2022, 12:0606/01/22
03/02/21

Greetings, Raiders! The number of awesome contest entries is pretty overwhelming and so it will take us a while to choose the best invitations.

Most likely we will announce the winning Clans after the next Clan vs Clan Tournament. 

The news article is locked. You cannot post comments.