All Categories

Raid Digest (07.04.2022)

Raid Digest (07.04.2022)

Hey, folks! We’ve examined the Classic Arena and prepared a bunch of improvements this week to make our primary PvP experience more smooth. To properly describe the incoming changes, we’ve decided to shift our Raid Digest one day earlier. So here we go!

Fix against the discrepancy about win/lose points rate

Many Raiders struggled to maintain their position in an Arena Gold Tiers because, too often, a victory would bring far fewer points than a defeat strips away. We tweaked the point distribution system to reduce this discrepancy, so you no longer need to ensure an annoyingly high win-rate to compensate for the Arena points lost due to even occasional defeats. 

Matchmaking fixes

We’ve adjusted the matchmaking algorithms in Bronze and Silver Tiers to be more attuned to the account’s current capabilities so that players face more feasible opponents in the list of targets for the offense. Furthermore, an additional alteration is introduced into the system to prevent players from dropping through Tiers too fast in case they get attacked too frequently.

Lowering of Arena Tiers Thresholds

We will decrease the threshold to get into Gold 5 from 3500 to 3200 points, while the one for Platinum will drop from 3800 to 3500, making the top Arena Tiers more accessible.

Overhaul of Several Arena-related Progress Missions

We want the Arena missions to not be a roadblock but rather a reasonable challenge, so that players’ efforts in developing their accounts may be rightfully rewarded. Here’s the list of missions that will change:

• “Reach Gold I in Classic Arena” will turn into “Reach Silver 3 in Classic Arena” 
  • “Reach Gold II in Classic Arena” will turn into “Reach Silver 4 in Classic Arena” 
  • “Reach Gold III in Classic Arena” will turn into “Reach Gold I in Classic Arena” 
  • “Reach Gold IV in Classic Arena” will turn into “Get 200 victories on Arena (any Tier)”

If you are stuck in one of those missions, this is your finest hour to overcome the obstacle. On top of that, the first three listed missions will become retroactive, so once you’ve reached the stipulated Tier, there’s no need to prove your PvP excellence again. While those missions encourage you to develop your Champs and teams, the mission about 200 victories is here to motivate you to strengthen your Great Hall, so it won’t be retroactive and all players start with a blank counter.

Please keep in mind that the announced mission changes will appear in the game with a distinct patch down the road.

Clan vs Clan Tournament and Personal Rewards

The upcoming CvC Tournament will feature Personal Rewards, so ready your Tomes, Shards, and other resources: a tough fight is coming.

That’s all for today’s Digest. It’s time to get back to the game, while we’ll keep a close watch on your Arena experience. Take care!

Views
Comments
Apr 7, 2022, 10:0204/07/22
Apr 7, 2022, 10:4004/07/22
06/14/20

ok, so for golds 1,2,3,4 nothing new. 

harleQuinnModerator
Apr 7, 2022, 12:5704/07/22
02/24/19
l.blasenhauer47

ok, so for golds 1,2,3,4 nothing new. 

This "Furthermore, an additional alteration is introduced into the system to prevent players from dropping through Tiers too fast in case they get attacked too frequently." will be for Gold as well. :)

OracleCommunity Manager
Apr 7, 2022, 13:3604/07/22
03/02/21

Hi all!

Guys, please notice that some of the mentioned changes may require some time to pass before you can fully recognize their impact. Meanwhile, we will keep monitoring the performance of the Arena-part of the game.

Apr 7, 2022, 18:5404/07/22
06/08/21

You  guys  need  to  fix  match  making  in  arena  as  a  whole.    What  changed  in  the  last  30  days?    I  used  to  be  able  to  reach  and  stay  in  G4  with  not  too  much  effort.    Now,  it's  almost  impossible  to  stay  in  G3.    The  biggest  problem  is,  after  refreshing  arena,  the  opponents  are  impossible  to  beat.    Can  we  rollback  a  month  or  so?    

Apr 7, 2022, 19:2404/07/22
09/14/20

The reduction of points needed to reach Gold V or Plat is just a temporary shift of the problems into the future. 

As long as you keep PvP and PvE tied together via the Great Hall and syphon billions of points with each Arena reset, you will have problems.

Apr 7, 2022, 19:2904/07/22
Apr 7, 2022, 19:39(edited)
05/06/20

Hi, why hasn't NIGHTMARE level Boss been giving yellow shards for months? For a few weeks only Blues, even Brutal does not give shards... Have you touched up the counters?

Take a look ...

Apr 8, 2022, 00:3104/08/22
01/19/21

Please adjust the Ramantu progress missions as well.  Tag team arena progress is very frustrating and difficult. 

Apr 8, 2022, 05:2404/08/22
Apr 8, 2022, 05:55(edited)
04/08/22

Nice tuning! I dropped 107 114 124 points (17 points lost while writing this rant.. got defeated 14 times) in about 5 hours while only being able to do 5 matches in return that get me an avg of like 9 each match. I'm getting attacked by teams that have up to 90k more power than mine - so actually more than twice than my def team. (I'm in silver btw.)

Oh and why I'm losing 13 points against a team with 77k power (which is about the same as I have) but only getting 9 if I beat one with 99k? - that is the same arena team btw.. Oh and did I mention that when I actually try harder opponents and I can't beat them that I'm losing another ~10 points just to drop me even lower?

Uninstalling that is.. Sorry, not sorry.

Apr 9, 2022, 21:5004/09/22
04/05/21

still says reach gold III for arbiter missions... or am i getting that wrong? its been 2 days now

Apr 14, 2022, 14:0904/14/22
11/11/21

I  do  have  to  concur  with  the  other  players who  are  not  exaggerating in  the  least.

My  Teams  have  been able  to  take  on  Gold  4  for  the  last  1-1/2  years,  but  now  ive  dropped to  Silver  4  &  I  lose  to  teams at  level  60 with  99k  power,  when  I'm  at  level 89  and  220k  points.

My  1st  guess  is  that  old  players  are  starting to  run  more  than  1  team.  With  the  experience to  make  Speed  the  #1  priority!  This  is  afainst  my  team  with  Arbiter  at  297  speed,  and  my  next  3  characters  at  around 20  points lower  in  speed and  i  still  can't  run  Auto  and  win.

What  is  crazy,  is  that  the  Speed  these  Teams  are  Running  at  muss  be  at  550  to  600  to  double the  speed of  my  team  and  they  often just  keep taking  turns until  im  wiped  out,  which  seems  impossible,  but  its  obviously Not.  *I  know  to  use  Speed boost  in  my  Mastery's as  well,  but  it  doesn't make  a  differenc.  **I  also  know  to  use  all  the  resources available to  help  me  build  my  teams  and  have  come  across  information about  "Players  on  PC  using  Blue  Stack",  which can  be  set  up  to  just  keep pushing  the  button to  replay,  long  after  they  have  run  out  of  replay's &  that  is  just  1  benefi.

its  cool  to  have  cross-platfo play,  but  not  at  the  expense  of  Players  like  mmyself,  who  refuse  to  spe any  of  my  $$$  on  a  hacked  System that  isnt  fair  to  anyone not  playing on  their  PC  and  using  the  Cheats'A'Plenty  available there.

Please  fix  the  cross platform and  Arena  play  back  to  how  it  was  for  the  benefit of  keeping players like  myself who  have  played  for  nearly all  of  the  3  years  the  game  has  been  online.

Thank  you.

Apr 17, 2022, 16:0104/17/22
02/11/22

Shouldnt this quest have been lowered to Silver III ?: 

i

Apr 20, 2022, 01:2604/20/22
05/16/15

Slava Ukraine! When do you expect Arbiter missions to be reset as I am stuck on reaching Gold 2 when AI changed approx 2 months ago? How about having it accomplish at any time we achieved it rather than punish newer players who rose quickly only to be thwarted by Whales 10-20 levels hirer than us who stopped playing?

Jun 16, 2022, 08:1706/16/22
Jun 23, 2022, 13:01(edited)
06/16/22

Keep us updated. Thanks. I would love to see more posts from you and I am really very happy after finding your post by mistake. I actually searching for this https://www.topessaywriting.org/samples/gratitude website on google search because I want to complete my assignment on gratitude and over there I can read essay sample for free.