All Categories

Raid Digest (25.03.22)

Raid Digest (25.03.22)

Greeting and salutations

We are getting back on track, which means the Raid Digest is back. The dev team is also working actively already, and we have a thing or two to talk about in the near future. But now, let's dive in. 

As you know, one of the most noticeable changes in 5.30 is the customization of presets for each round of the battle. However, a small side effect is that all presets made before the update have their setting duplicated for each round. While there is no change for most teams, some may need additional adjustments to bring them back on track.

We also noticed confusion about the Clan Shop Changes. Everything is fine. The update works as intended. The changes will come to life after the next shop reset, so new items, artifacts, and Fragments for Yakarl the Scourge will show up in your Сlan Shop on March 29th.

The change that also got some attention is the total stats of champions not showing up any longer in the battle window. We hid the window due to a couple of minor issues with it, and we will bring it back in the next couple of updates.

Now let’s talk about our near future.

One of the most requested QoL improvements for Hydra, the “Reset your team without losing key after battle button”, is on its way! If all goes well, we are going to add this button in one of the next couple of updates, so stay tuned for the good news.

The fan art contest dedicated to the Faction Shadowkin, is going strong, and the winners of the Jintoro avatar will be announced by the end of the month. Keep an eye on our FB page #RaidFanArt for more info and our top of your entrancing artwork.

The third anniversary of Raid was postponed due to grim situation in Ukraine; however, getting back on track also means sharing special moments, such as birthdays, with the people who are near and dear to you. Next month, we plan some festivities for you in the game, so join the party. Let’s have a great time together in Raid!

Last but not least in this issue of the Raid digest, we have some insight on the CvC: The next Clan vs. Clan tournament will feature personal rewards! Good luck to all of you

Thank you for your attention and support.

Views
Comments
Mar 25, 2022, 15:1403/25/22
Mar 28, 2022, 16:5603/28/22
04/05/21

Hopefully Plarium will give incentives for players with longevity to continue playing.  I am getting bored a little.

Apr 5, 2022, 05:3204/05/22
04/05/22
OcknargQuilgruf!

Hopefully Plarium will give incentives for players with longevity to continue playing.  I am getting bored a little.

Xvhhu

Apr 6, 2022, 00:5204/06/22
05/03/20

I returned after over a year away.  Everything seems new to me.  I have a lot to relearn.  

May 9, 2023, 08:1405/09/23
05/09/23

I found this article to be quite enjoyable, and I appreciate you sharing it. For those interested, I highly recommend download Frozen City at https://apkkingo.com/frozen-city-mod-apk/, as it is simply the best. Give it a try and see for yourself!