All Categories

Raid Digest (25.07.21)

Raid Digest (25.07.21)

Hi, Raiders! It is time for another heads-up on what is happening in Raid and its community. So let's get to it straight away.

The 3rd Rotation of the Doom Tower

First things first, there are some things that we would like to unveil about the updates to the Doom Tower. A long-anticipated 3rd rotation is imminent, and it is going to be as unforgiving as both previous rotations have proved to be. On the bright side, however, along with new bosses and other challenges, it will also bring 6 brand new Champions available as rewards: 3 new Epics on the Normal and 3 new Legendaries on the Hard difficulty. For all intents and purposes, the mechanics of getting them remain the same: after acquiring Champions that are already present in the Doom Tower, you will start collecting Fragments for new Champions in a distinct succession for each difficulty. On top of that, a new set of Avatars will appear as a reward for conquering the new rotation of the Doom Tower.

Account protection

"Better safe than sorry" - this phrase reflects the essence of what our next topic is about. This year we added two-factor authentication (2FA) to our game, which we highly recommend activating in your Plarium Play account in order to add an additional layer of protection. You can find a detailed instruction on how you can do so by the link: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019789000-How-do-I-enable-and-activate-two-factor-authentication-

Selling and buying accounts is forbidden, and it can cause a great disaster (as the ancient prophecy says). You can read the full guide about how to protect your account here: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014017720-How-to-protect-my-account-data-

What should I do if I notice some suspicious things happening to my account?

In case you assume your account has been hacked, please contact us via the Plarium's official Support form: https://mobile-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000007492 or write us to our official email "raid.support@plarium.com" using different email address. Please, make sure you have selected the "Game account access" category to create your request. As soon as you submit a ticket, you will get an automatic reply with the troubleshooting steps. It is sent to all players who submit a ticket within this category. Do not worry, it does not mean that the whole communication will be held with auto-replies. A real person will get back to you after the auto-reply. Now all you have to do is give our agents all the requested information and wait for the investigation.

Please, be patient, for it might take several working days for the Support team to investigate such cases.

It is also important to make sure you logged in using your Plarium ID credentials or another login method that you've chosen. If you reinstalled the game or cleared game data, you might see a starting screen again where you need to press the login button (do not press "Touch to Start"!) and enter your login data. Pressing "Touch to Start" will take you to the playground account, not your actual profile.

You may find a detailed guide on the course of actions here: https://raid-support.plarium.com/hc/en-us/articles/360014004740-I-lost-access-to-my-in-game-account-What-should-I-do-

Some Notes on Promo Codes

Many of you have already noticed that entering a Promo Code "Ninja" will grant you a bunch of goodies. If you haven't tried it yet, it's about time to do so! Since it is not the last time when we give Promo Codes, we'd like to clarify how they work in general:

1. After entering any valid Promo Code and receiving its bonuses you have to wait for 24 hours before attempting to enter another one.

2. Any particular Promo Code may be used only once on any given account.

3. Entering 5 invalid Promo Codes causes a one-hour delay before a new attempt could be made.

New Promo Codes may appear from time to time on our social media or from our partners, so stay tuned.

The Missions with the 21st Levels of Faction Crypts

We would like to point out that there are several Missions that ask you to complete the 21st level of a particular Faction Crypt. Those missions are not retroactive, meaning that you cannot complete them in advance, it is possible only when you actually reach them. While some similar Missions where you need to complete the 14th level of Faction Crypts are retroactive, the missions about 21st level are not.

This is it for now! Thank you for your time! 

Have a great weekend and happy Sacred Shard Summoning!

Views
Comments
Jul 23, 2021, 16:0107/23/21
Jul 23, 2021, 16:3207/23/21
Jul 23, 2021, 16:32(edited)
02/29/20

Why  can't  you  complete  the  Faction  Wars  21  in  advance?  You've  already  beaten  it  once,  why  have  to  beat  it  again?

Jul 24, 2021, 06:3007/24/21
03/19/21

If you want to encourage people to change passwords more often, have a choice when starting up and it doesn't recognize the user to log in or start a new game.  I can't fathom why we have to go through the entire tutorial just to get to the login screen.  That seems like a real easy QOL improvement.

Also, two factor identification on the mobile version login would shore up a big weakness in security.  Great to have it on PC, but I would think mobile hacks are also prevalent.

Jul 26, 2021, 13:1807/26/21
03/27/19

you should really update old legos 

some of them have worst skill than a void rare 

Jul 26, 2021, 14:3407/26/21
12/19/19
[V]Destroyer39

Why  can't  you  complete  the  Faction  Wars  21  in  advance?  You've  already  beaten  it  once,  why  have  to  beat  it  again?

This isn't a big deal to me.  The annoying ones are the max glyph missions.  I am waiting til CvC tomorrow to start the 40 max glyph mission.  Have about 150 5/6s so probably won't get 30 even (I don't know what the probabilities are on glyphs?).  

For those working on the new set of missions, I highly recommend reading ahead.  You will need to hoard glyphs, forge materials, charms, etc or be stuck unexpectedly.  

Also note tag arena progression is NOT retroactive, you have to reach that level (or higher) when you are on that mission.  I anticipate this to be biggest hurdle for most that only got through Arbiter missions because of Bots.  Now you need 3 teams :) Well at least 2...

Jul 26, 2021, 16:3907/26/21
02/29/20

Well,  I  think  all  3  shouod  be  retroactive  plus  many  others.  I  got  seriously  ticked  when  I  forgot  and  used  my  5  and  6  star  glyphs  while  I  wasnt  on  a  mission  and  got  like  4  MAX.  I  don't  see  whats  the  big  deal  and  why  they  can't  juts  make  it  retroactive.

Jul 26, 2021, 16:5307/26/21
12/19/19
[V]Destroyer39

Well,  I  think  all  3  shouod  be  retroactive  plus  many  others.  I  got  seriously  ticked  when  I  forgot  and  used  my  5  and  6  star  glyphs  while  I  wasnt  on  a  mission  and  got  like  4  MAX.  I  don't  see  whats  the  big  deal  and  why  they  can't  juts  make  it  retroactive.

The faction one obviously isn't a big deal, it just means u need to wait at most a week for that faction to open.  And once you are to the fw21 missions they are basically gimmies for 99% that have gotten that far.

The others are obviously not retroactive because Plarium wants your $$$$  :)

Jul 27, 2021, 14:2707/27/21
02/29/20

Will  be  more  5  and  6  star  glyph  deals  soon...  :)

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2021, 09:4907/29/21
03/02/21

Hi, guys! 

Why  can't  you  complete  the  Faction  Wars  21  in  advance?  

The idea behind it is to motivate players to farm Faction Wars stages. 

you should really update old legos 
some of them have worst skill than a void rare  

Yes, a rebalance of a few Champions in on the way, including several Legendary ones

This isn't a big deal to me.  The annoying ones are the max glyph missions.  

Understood, thank you! I'll forward your opinion to the developers

OracleCommunity Manager
Jul 29, 2021, 09:5007/29/21
03/02/21
Trips

This isn't a big deal to me.  The annoying ones are the max glyph missions.  I am waiting til CvC tomorrow to start the 40 max glyph mission.  Have about 150 5/6s so probably won't get 30 even (I don't know what the probabilities are on glyphs?).  

For those working on the new set of missions, I highly recommend reading ahead.  You will need to hoard glyphs, forge materials, charms, etc or be stuck unexpectedly.  

Also note tag arena progression is NOT retroactive, you have to reach that level (or higher) when you are on that mission.  I anticipate this to be biggest hurdle for most that only got through Arbiter missions because of Bots.  Now you need 3 teams :) Well at least 2...

Hi, Trips! By the way, how is your progression with the Glyph mission going?

Jul 29, 2021, 11:5807/29/21
12/19/19
Oracle

Hi, Trips! By the way, how is your progression with the Glyph mission going?

27/40 during CvC, lots of points.... bye bye silver.  Minimal improvement of gear.  Save up til next CvC and see.  I have some additional thoughts on glyphs... will edit later