All Categories

Doom tower FAQ

Doom tower FAQ

Hi, guys! 

The Doom tower is in full swing now. We are trying out the feature, collecting your feedback, discussing a lot of things with game designers. And, for now, we have prepared  answers to the most popular questions about the Tower that we see on our platforms:

Q.   What auras are active in the Doom tower?

A.   Currently, only “all Battles” Aura skills work in the Doom Tower. The champions with the tower-specific aura skills will be added to the game in the nearest future. 

Q.   How many fragments are in every secret room, can they be farmed, does the number change with floor or difficulty?

A.   There are three fragments in every secret room regardless of floor or difficulty. Each room gives a reward in Fragments only upon first completion and will be reset with the next Tower rotation. 

Q.   How does Tower Ranking time works?

A.   Currently, we can see the time stamps that show the whole period starting from completing the first floor and ending in the last conquered floor. This one is confusing and we are considering possible changes to this system in the future.

Q.   What is the Reward info button on the Doom tower tab?

A.   This is a menu where you should be able to see rewards from the defeated bosses. While, right now, it is inactive, it will be available shortly.

Q.   Will there be a reward for the top rankers of the Doom Tower Global Rankings

A.   The Doom Tower ranking system is still a work in progress, and we will inform you of the future changes beforehand.

Q.   Is there a difference between boss loot on Normal and Hard difficulty?

A.   Yes. On the greater difficulty, materials from the bosses are of a higher rarity. In the future, you will find more information on this matter in the Rewards info tab.

Q.   Champion's AI does not use AoE skills on the Nether Spider. What seems to be the issue?

A.   It is fully intentional. Nether Spiderlings have a counterattack buff, and unintentional use of AoE skill may lead to 1 turn Total Party Kill (defeat), especially on a greater difficulty.

Q.   What does the future hold for the left-side Tower inside the Dungeons area?

A.   We have some plans for the Teleria real estate. This Tower has nothing to do with the Doom Tower, it has its own destination. Stay tuned to our news for more on that particular spire.

I hope these answers help you and shed light on some finer details of the new feature. Additionally, we have an in-game FAQ tab in which we posted a more detailed description of Doom Tower basics, core mechanics, and Boss Skills.

(follow FAQ/ Gameplay/Game guides/Doom Tower)

Happy raiding!

Views
Comments
Dec 8, 2020, 15:0112/08/20
Dec 9, 2020, 01:2612/09/20
11/25/19

Can I hoard keys? Or do they reset every day?

Dec 9, 2020, 05:3712/09/20
08/14/19

all this would be nice if the game would load and start , had a power outage and now it wont start

Dec 9, 2020, 12:2112/09/20
05/17/19
Shadow

Can I hoard keys? Or do they reset every day?

Hi, RaidJunky_69! Nice to meet you!

Neither Golden nor Silver Keys can be purchased. There is a limit of 10 Keys on both, and it resets at 00:00 UTC every day. However, if you receive these Keys as a reward for in-game activity, they will be available for you to use before the next reset. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Dec 9, 2020, 12:2212/09/20
05/17/19
doa rip

all this would be nice if the game would load and start , had a power outage and now it wont start

Hi! If you still can't log in to the game, please consider contacting our Support.

Dec 9, 2020, 14:2612/09/20
07/20/15

Since monday, after 10 battles in the tower, she's blocked... 

I tried to change my set up of Plarium game, but it did not changed anything.

What can I do ? 

Dec 9, 2020, 15:3012/09/20
05/17/19
Candio

Since monday, after 10 battles in the tower, she's blocked... 

I tried to change my set up of Plarium game, but it did not changed anything.

What can I do ? 

Hi!

Please, make a screenshot where it shows that the Doom Tower is closed (or video) and send it to our Support. You can open a ticket in the game or via email at raid.support@plarium.com

Dec 10, 2020, 01:0712/10/20
10/08/17

My first run through is on Normal difficulty. LOVE IT so far (floor 40). This run through gives me the fragments for those Epics and a preview of whats in store on hard difficulty

Tons of things to do in the game now for those  of us who log alot of hrs . Good job on this Update Raid Team :)

Dec 10, 2020, 17:0012/10/20
07/20/15

Thank's but the link is not the good one....

impossible to contact the support.

And my tower is still bloked.

Dec 10, 2020, 22:2612/10/20
08/26/20

The FAQ about AOE on spider boss is there anyway to toggle this auto feature as with out it my team cant  auto run...... If not then my question becomes why do you cater to those on hard mode over those who are newer and only able to do normal?  I dont know ho easy it would be to put a toggle in settings for the player to decide if they want the AI to automatically use or not....

Thanks really enjoying the DT and the new mechanics

Dec 11, 2020, 02:3812/11/20
07/09/20

Doom tower is pretty awesome. But seeing as you have that epic lizard secret room, maybe you can add a room with only warboy, woad painted, Maeve, bushi and missionary to really force everyone to level the trashiest champs Plarium has to offer...I mean it just seems you went way to mild on forcefed garbage leveling...just a thought

Dec 13, 2020, 16:2412/13/20
06/23/19

doom tower is nothing more than campain with the boss, or faction wars...

nothing. is here to make the players spent money for nothing

Dec 14, 2020, 14:5312/14/20
08/02/20

Are the Bannerlords only challenge and the Epic Lizard Champs only challenge designed to stay like this when the tower resets or are they designed to cycle through factions (so that after the next reset of the tower it could instead be e.g. a Barbarian only challenge and a Epic Orc Champs only challenge)?

Dec 15, 2020, 10:3012/15/20
05/26/17

I am having a lot of issues with sorath the frost spider keeps respawning and unable to move on from this lvl yesterday i was on this lvl for 3hrs anyone else haveing same problem

Dec 16, 2020, 12:2812/16/20
08/02/20

@arania: As you can see from Frostspiders skill description, it will always respawn unless it is under an HP-Burn Debuff when killed. Apart from that, a champion killing it with an attack that has the block revive debuff will also do the job.

Dec 16, 2020, 12:4712/16/20
03/27/19

so hard even normal i can only battle max floor 90

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Dec 17, 2020, 12:2912/17/20
04/06/20
Kimchi4184

The FAQ about AOE on spider boss is there anyway to toggle this auto feature as with out it my team cant  auto run...... If not then my question becomes why do you cater to those on hard mode over those who are newer and only able to do normal?  I dont know ho easy it would be to put a toggle in settings for the player to decide if they want the AI to automatically use or not....

Thanks really enjoying the DT and the new mechanics

Spiderlings are devastating even on the higher floors of the normal tower. While there is an argument to be made on the floor restriction for the AOE attacks block, but it may also result in unrealistic expectations for the team on the higher levels of the nether spider.

Currently, there is no good way to make that restriction optional mechanically.

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Dec 17, 2020, 12:3312/17/20
04/06/20
DupityDupeDuped

Doom tower is pretty awesome. But seeing as you have that epic lizard secret room, maybe you can add a room with only warboy, woad painted, Maeve, bushi and missionary to really force everyone to level the trashiest champs Plarium has to offer...I mean it just seems you went way to mild on forcefed garbage leveling...just a thought

Thank you for your feedback on the secret rooms. We are still working on the challenges for them. I will forward your feedback to the development team.