All Categories

Update Highlights 2.30

Update Highlights 2.30

i

Hello, everyone!

A new Raid Update is due to go live soon,
and we are here to highlight the cool new stuff you can expect to see.
With Halloween just around the corner, we are going to release 4 spooky
Champions to fit the spirit of the celebration. One of these Champions, Elegaius, will be available for a Halloween Champion Fragments event. 

On top of that, there’s a powerful new Champion available as an exclusive reward for completing Faction Wars with the maximum number of Stars!

There will be some quality of life improvements as well while we prepare the Doom Tower launch. Read on to learn more!

New Champions - Halloween

Just for the occasion, we are releasing 4 new ones for you guys to enjoy. You can find the entire list below.

Lydia the Deathsiren - Faction Wars Reward

FAQ

The learning curve of Raid: Shadow Legends is a steep one, and even experienced players sometimes find themselves in need of a guide. But looking things up on the forum or YouTube is a chore, and even though we have feature guides linked on their respective pages, it’s not always easy to navigate when you want to check out several things in a row.

So! We are adding a unified FAQ that you will be able to access from the side menu in your Bastion. It will include links to all relevant game guides and a section for ongoing technical issues and bug reports - all easily accessible at a tap.

Bazaar Additions

Three new player avatars will be added to the Bazaar (Gold Tier). These will appear at random in a single slot and remain available 30 days. After that time expires, the avatar will cycle to the next one. Each avatar will be available for purchase once per account!

Miscellaneous

• Classic Arena Rewards will now be available in the Arena Tiers tab and can be claimed by tapping the chest icon there. We’ll add an indicator to show players when they have available rewards.
  • Will fix a bug causing players to get an incorrect notification (green progress bar) when they are not eligible to advance in the next Tag Team Arena Tier. 
Views
Comments
Oct 27, 2020, 12:2710/27/20
Oct 27, 2020, 13:1210/27/20
08/27/19

Make Narma the champion fragment fusion!

GreenKnightCommunity Manager
Oct 27, 2020, 15:5610/27/20
Oct 27, 2020, 15:58(edited)
04/06/20
nesone45

Make Narma the champion fragment fusion!

Hi.

Norma is undoubtedly a powerful champion, and we are happy that you liked it, but she will not be available in the fusion.

While Elegaius is a more situational champion, there are some interesting mechanics with this hero. We hope you will enjoy them if you decide to fuse this champion. 

I will forward your concerns to the development team, but we are not changing the fusion champion.

Oct 27, 2020, 16:0910/27/20
02/22/17

Not much to look forward to. I thought champ balance was going to be a major focus and no mention of anything. A big yawn IMO.

Oct 27, 2020, 20:1410/27/20
10/27/20

so Doom Tower 2021 or what's up?

Oct 28, 2020, 08:4310/28/20
08/23/19
GreenKnight

Hi.

Norma is undoubtedly a powerful champion, and we are happy that you liked it, but she will not be available in the fusion.

While Elegaius is a more situational champion, there are some interesting mechanics with this hero. We hope you will enjoy them if you decide to fuse this champion. 

I will forward your concerns to the development team, but we are not changing the fusion champion.

maybe already enough to make situational heroes? 

Oct 30, 2020, 11:5110/30/20
09/15/20

How and when will Narma be available?

Nov 9, 2020, 14:5111/09/20
03/27/19

can you  please 5 more  shards for elegaius

Nov 30, 2020, 12:1411/30/20
06/15/20

Hello

regarding the bazar avatars I would be happy about more gender diversity :) 

So it seems like that we will have only female avatars for the first three months. I would pefer a monthly change of male and female avatars if possible. Many end game players like me started to play tag arena for the avatars. However, idk if I want to invest a 2 months grind into a female avatar not knowing what else will come.

Thanks!