All Categories

Clan Quest

Clan Quest

Search
Jun 27, 2022, 04:4506/27/22
09/10/19

Clan Quest

This is my first and most likely only post. I have an issue and a suggestion. Issue is Clan Quest, i understand that completing quest help the whole clan to progress and open more purchase opportunities in clan shop. Issues is as a Clan leader we have zero control over who can take what quest or level, which since its inception has caused clan member conflicts. I'd like to toss some suggestion for a fix to a good but semi flawed system. I'm sure this may have been put forth to those who need to know but here i go. So one suggestion is to limit members to one of each quest, 2nd is maybe a 24 hour timer on each level once a member has taken one from each group. Or give leaders some control over this area. As most progress as a clan ive noticed greed in these quest where as a leader we have no control and isnt fair to most in the clan. Again this may have been posted/talked about but a game issue that needs attention IMO...I tried to post this in Feedback & Suggestions but i seem to be locked out from posting there.

Views
Comments