All Categories

CvC matchmaking is broken!

Search
Mar 31, 2022, 10:5203/31/22
02/28/22

Hello,

my Clan and me have a problem with matchmaking at recent CvC tournament. My clan lvl 5 with 2 wins got matched with lvl10 clan with 14 wins (you can see that on attached screenshot). We were totally doomed from beginning, after 1 hr after starting of tournament opponent already had 1 mil points. I think it is totally unfair. We should get a clan with similar power as us. Please Plarium fix your matchmaking!

Best Regards,

Kael Fanboy

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 31, 2022, 14:2203/31/22
Mar 31, 2022, 14:24(edited)
06/08/19

Hey Dude, 

Match making in CVC should be based on "how the two clans performed last CVC" and "what tier" they are in. There isnt the greatest amount of information on this but its from what I have gathered over the last year as my clan were stuck in Tier 1 for a long time and couldn't figure out why.

The clan BR0ND might have achieved similar score in previous CVC to what your clan have but there has been one thing that makes the most recent CVC different to others and that is that "personal rewards" were on the table to compete for.

When Personal Rewards become available you will notice Clans are more active and the members tend to earn more points with the hopes to earn the personal rewards (members may dip into their wallets to help here)

I think that is what you might have encountered this time. It is a little deflating to clans and members but dont let it demotivate you from continuing to play the game as this is just 1 CVC out of hundreds yet to come. 

If the opposition clan do well enough to earn enough points then they could be taken through up to Tier above you and limits the chances of facing them again. 

Keep your chin up and good luck in future CVCs 😎