All Categories

Returning player looking for Clan

Search
Nov 6, 2021, 12:1711/06/21
11/10/14

Hi guys, so don't be fooled by the 'returning player', I AM a returning player but not a high level and really clueless about the game now I decided to start playing it again.

There is so much to this game and with my memory not being good I am struggling, and need some help, hopefully from a friendly clan. 🙂

So a little bit about myself, to see if I might be a fit for your clan.  I'm quite old, well very old, I'm a British Army Veteran of 14 years served, I am married with 2 sons and 1 granddaughter.  I'm retired and all I do for most of the day is play games.  I've been into computer gaming since as far back as I can remember, in fact the oldest computer (?) I can remember owning was the Commodore 64, and then as tech got better I moved up with it and now own a very nice gaming computer.

Anyway enough of this chatter, I am asking clans out there if they think I would fit with them, I will need to ask lots of questions, and seek advice from more experienced players.  So if you want and old fart in your Clan, give me a shout.  🙂  And thanks.

Views
Comments