Recruiting NM - Clan level 7

Search
Oct 25, 2021, 19:0110/25/21
04/24/20

Hi guys !

Presentation

My clan [FFSx] Fast Farming Simulator, Clan  level  7,  is actualy recruiting anyone that can 2-3 keys NM everyday.

I guess we're on midgame, we're hiting NM and our Players Power are between 1M and 2M, as an indication.

Even if that's not a requirement, we're winners of 10 CvC actualy, despite declining results due to some players inactivity.

The core of the Clan is composed of a few friends, willing to grow together by helping members who wish to grow with us. The officers team is very active, and we are proud of what our clan has become in just a few months. We really want to create a strong Clan, active, with a Discord where members can discuss together about the game, theorycraft, and share links, guides, screens, fun facts... 

Objectives

As we want to go further in the game as a Clan we're looking for people that can actualy 2 or 3 keys NM Clan Boss almost everyday. We got some issues with inactive members recently and have some empty slot waiting for new active players.

At the same time we want to strengthen our capacity to deal with CvC and Clan Quests but atm if you can atleast deal with NM CB, you're welcome :)

Contact

We have an optional Discord on which you can apply / discuss with others members about the game : discord.gg/xKc9DfUmjW

Feel free to send me a message if you want to join us :) 

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 28, 2021, 16:5110/28/21
04/24/20

up