All Categories

Clan Search..

Clan Search..

Search
Oct 4, 2020, 22:0110/04/20
04/24/20

Clan Search..

Hey everyone. I'm looking for a clan that not only plays, but actually talks to each other. I really like this game, but have no one to talk to about it. And even if I hated the game, I've spent too much money to stop now ..lol

So IDK how to communicate from my actual account, so I came here. Rarely do I find anyone to ask in global chat, and no one talks to me in my clan. It would be really cool to spin ideas with people, ask questions, etc...You know, normal stuff when gaming. This game is getting massive.
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2020, 01:5610/06/20
07/02/20

What stage in the game are you looking for? We've got a couple open spots, we clear normal, hard, brutal, and NM daily.  Nobody really hits UNM, and everyone skips easy.  We've got a discord server where we chat fairly actively to each other, but there's almost nothing ever said in-game.

If this sounds good, look up and apply to [UGR8]

Oct 6, 2020, 02:4310/06/20
12/19/19
caldarolad said:

What stage in the game are you looking for? We've got a couple open spots, we clear normal, hard, brutal, and NM daily.  Nobody really hits UNM, and everyone skips easy.  We've got a discord server where we chat fairly actively to each other, but there's almost nothing ever said in-game.

If this sounds good, look up and apply to [UGR8]

Curious that you clear NM but nobody hits UNM? IS 2X NM rewards better than UNM rewards? 
Dec 21, 2020, 22:2512/21/20
04/17/20

Hi Canestra, my brother and I started playing Raid and created a clan (Diamondz) to stay in touch during the lock downs. It's been great! 

We talk about champion strategy every day in the clan chat. The clan kills easy and normal boss daily and with a few more people we will kill brutal. 

We also have a few 1 and 2 key hitters on NM and UNM. 

If you plan to be active and want to join up we'd welcome you! We have 6 more open slots right now.  Just search for clan: "Diamondz"  

Jan 11, 2021, 09:3801/11/21
11/23/19

We have opening spot for Clan mates NM daily kill can do too brutal and UNM is unlock for active people daily CBC- clan tag can apply

For BEGINNER WE HAVE SLC-         //// Second clan you can use that one too 

WE USE TOO DISCORD CHANNEL

ALL active is welcome!