All Categories

Looking for new clan mates

Search
Jun 22, 2023, 11:3206/22/23
01/15/21

Good day Raiders. 

1RoR is looking for new clan members. Are you without a clan home, or are you looking for a clan that has a desire to win? Please take a look at us. We removed five non contributor CVC to make room for you. Yes, we have expectations from our team members. We are looking for players that are looking for expectations in their clan.

If you are a team player please join us. Requirements are:

Clan Boss - Daily. All clan bosses are open a we complete NM and UNM daily. Clan quest 2-3 a week. Hydra is our opportunity we are sitting at normal (Would like to have someone that is willing to help us get past this point by training us) CVC is a must 35K for non personal rewards and 50K plus for personal rewards. Half of our clan exceeds 100k and we won our last five CVCs even being short staffed. We use Discord to help our clan to be better but is NOT a requirement if you chat with the team in the in game chat box.Please look us up or if you have questions please message me. By-the-way if you are close to the power requirements please get with me I can reduce requirements for the right person.

i

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 24, 2023, 01:4106/24/23
Jun 24, 2023, 01:45(edited)
04/06/22

So i am acually looking for people that are at least looking in to hiting hard hydra  how many hydra hitters do you have I can make up to10 slots open in my second clan where we kill normal hydra every week and are working  toward killing hard and evenalty brual hydra lots of experts from the main clan where they fight nightmire to help train you up. Any one not ready for that lvl of play can go in to our third clan with a active commuinty discord until there ready to move up hit me up on discord if you would be intrested in a merger leader ship roles can be discussed like i said hit me up on discord if your intrested and we can discuss

my discord id is 

ranger2906

Jun 29, 2023, 00:5606/29/23
02/12/21

So just a question how many of you are there that are serious about hydra? We might be able to swing something. 

Sacredfist 

Level 15 clan 

We kill UNM-NM-BRUTAL CB daily

Hydra we kill all stages weekly

CvC  average 100k a member with a number of us that put up 250k to 300kplus.

As a whole we are a relaxed group that want to work together and help each other accomplish  goals. Looking for like minded people to join us.

● Must be active 

● Hitting Hydra NM

● Want to hit 100k CvC more on PR

● Communicate with the clan on discord

Can Make room for 5 I think.