All Categories

Looking for clan members

Looking for clan members

Search
May 29, 2023, 14:3005/29/23
10/27/22

Looking for clan members

Hello! I've just recently been made leader of my clan after the previous leader stepped down, and I was appointed the job. Being new to the position, I'm still learning what to do and trying to do the best I can for my clan.  

We had ten members but it's only been us two who have been doing all the work. I kicked 7 players who haven't been active in 3 months, the remaining one hasn't been active in about a week. Our inactive limit is now 30 days, apparently there was no limit set by past leaders. 

The two of us are active every day, do the clan quests, fight and beat the Demon Lord on easy and medium, check in and get our respective three stars or at least two, every day. But as hard as we play, we can't do enough to join a war. We are very committed and love this game, and needing more members. We're not looking to be the best clan, but we would like to at least be good and get the rewards that come from having an active clan. 

If anyone is interested in joining, or if you know someone that's looking, the clan's name is X-Gen Gamers, clan tag is OLD1. Everyone is welcome, no invite or application needed. Thank you!

Views
Comments