All Categories

The Battlemark Actively Recruiting New Members

Search
Jul 8, 2019, 15:3807/08/19
04/21/19

As the title says, The Battlemark is actively recruiting new members.  We are an active and social clan currently downing Easy, Normal, and some days Hard CB.  We have brutal open but are working on the numbers to down.  If you are looking for a group of folks that are actively helping each other to increase damage and capabilities I think you will be at home with us.  

If you have any questions you can generally find me in English 25 Game Tag:  MsTr Y0da

Current Requirements to Join:

Lvl 30+

1 Star activity daily, more is appreciated but not required

2 CB Keys daily, more is appreciated but not required

Use of Discord is not mandatory but highly encouraged as we are currently promoting active clan drawings and in order to receive the prize you must be in discord so that you can receive the reward.

We have end game goals but by no means are we hardcore.  If this seems like a good fit, pop over, put an application in and we will be in touch.

Y0da

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 11, 2019, 12:2407/11/19
I here so what how can join
Jul 11, 2019, 21:0707/11/19
06/29/19
Hey I've been trying to find you in English 25, I'd love to join up. I get 3 stars basically every day and I usually hit the easy boss for 1.2-1.5 mil. My in game name is glockos. The current clan I am in is dead. Only 5 members and I think I'm the only one that plays
Jul 15, 2019, 12:1407/15/19
04/21/19

bhsurfer696 said:

Hey I've been trying to find you in English 25, I'd love to join up. I get 3 stars basically every day and I usually hit the easy boss for 1.2-1.5 mil. My in game name is glockos. The current clan I am in is dead. Only 5 members and I think I'm the only one that plays

Sorry I have been away from the game sporadically as I was dealing with some RL issues.  I will look for you in 25 as I am getting back to normal play time.