All Categories

Looking for a Casual yet progressive Guild

Search
Jun 20, 2019, 23:5306/20/19
06/20/19

Hey all,

I've been playing SW:GoH for a little over a year now and I just found Raid: Shadow Legends about 5 days ago.  I'm really enjoying it so far and it's the first game to actually pull me away from Star Wars, so I'm thinking about getting serious.

I'm still a new player and still have a lot of questions so I don't know that I'll be an asset to any guild immediately, but I can say that I play every day, I'll be working on Clan Boss Damage and building my roster so that one day I'll be mixing it up with the best of 'em.  

I"m currently hitting about 500k on the Clan Boss but that could probably be a lot more if I actually knew how to make a dedicated team for it, but I've been moving too fast and still trying to level up my farming character, so I haven't really focused on that (yet).

What I'm looking for is a casual yet progressive guild that is looking to grow and take on everything this game offers.  I travel a lot for work so my playtimes are a little sporadic, but I will play every day and shouldn't have any problems participating in content (even if my damage is a little low at the moment).  Anyone out there that fits the bill and would be willing to take me?  As I said above I might need to be carried until I can get up to speed but that's going to happen very quickly and then I'll be ready to do my part.

p.s.  I'm also house-trained, I don't shed on the furniture and I'm good with other animals!

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 21, 2019, 00:4506/21/19
04/17/19

You can join Dire Dragons.  It is a secondary Clan to The Dire Wolves.

Dire Dragons is like a training grounds or starter clan for those to learn the game and grow till you make the requirements in level, power and damage to enter into The Dire Wolves (ranked in top 400 at the moment)

The only requirement to join Dire Dragons is to join our discord server here at: https://discord.gg/9qdDcmD

Once in just mention you're interested in joining Dire Dragons, or The Dire Cubs if Dire Dragons is full.