All Categories

Raid: Shadow of a Game

Search
Jan 28, 2021, 03:2101/28/21
12/15/20

Since  i  first  tried  Raid  sometime last  year  it has  been plagued  with  problems,  i  actually stopped playing after  the  first  week  due  to  spending  4  or  5  minutes  following  a  30ish  second fight  waiting  for  the  server  to  calculate my  winnings  leaving  me  with  a  busy  cursor  at  the  top  right  of  the  screen  as  comfort.  Well  during  the  week  between  xmas  and  new  year  i  gave  Raid  another  chance,  and  everything  was  great,  well  at  least for the first week or two,  then  the  troubles started again.  Busy  cursor  after  a  fight,  the same when  collecting rewards,  or  starting  a  new  fight  and even when returning to the main hub.  I  have  had  timeouts resulting in  losses of rewards  to  loss  of  progression  (sometimes several fights)  yet  energy  remained to be deducted.  I  found myself having to  purchase boosts from the store just to stay in the  running for events,  14  boosts later i  have spent roughly £100 in the last month  ensuring i  always  maintained  a  good reserve of energy (we  were  all  given  a  load  of  mail  when  they were "fixing"  the lagging which left  me with around  9k  energy when I started playing again)  I have recently reached goals which granted 500 energy as well as several other smaller amounts,  then it happened,  busy cursor after  defeating the dragon,  only  this  time  it churned away for 10  minutes before I took a bathroom break,  upon my  return  my  iPad pro  had  logged me out due to inactivity only when I logged back in Raid  reloaded  and I had not only lost the reward and  tournaments points,  I had  also  lost  all of my energy.  I feel cheated and  so far disappointed with the level (lack)  of support I have had.  I am sure I am not alone but it is not good enough,  the  only thing Raid has done for me is to raid my  time effort and £100!  (See  my  post  in  account  issues,  just  another  post  with  no  help)

Views
Comments
Comments
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.