All Categories

unable to load through plarium play

Search
Nov 29, 2020, 23:2311/29/20
05/27/20

i

im just constantly stuck on "loading server configs" "waiting for response" until it goes to connection error, "server connection failed, check your internet connection and try again, if you continue to experience this error, please restart the game."

my internet is fine as i post this on the same computer as i am struggling to log in from.

i have completely uninstalled and reinstalled plarium play and nothing seems to work. emailing with the support team for raid the only solution they can give me is to use a vpn changer. so i installed turbo vpn and it is letting me log in finally, the problem i have now i cant run my whole computer with a vpn changer running the whole time. it slows down my computer too much. anyone else expereince this same issue and found a solution? i enjoy the game and i want to play on the plarium play not blue stacks or any other 3rd party client as they are too laggy and ugly.  

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 30, 2020, 02:4611/30/20
Nov 30, 2020, 02:46(edited)
05/27/20

with further investigation ive connected my computer to my mobile phone hotspot internet and am able to log into plarium play... wtf is going on? anyone able to shed some light on the issue?

Dec 3, 2020, 08:2812/03/20
12/24/19

As it seems, its likely that this is temporary server based issue. Since you can access the game using net of your mobile service provider but not on PC, I can only assume there is some sort of issue here 

Server -> your ISP -> you (user).

And yeah, using VPN fixes the issue since you use different pathway to access the server, but it is very inconvenient as it can make your connectivity to other sites and platforms stagger. 

I ll forward it to support and I would appreciate your UID just for the sake of formality...