All Categories

Stuck on Loading Server Configs

Search
Apr 19, 2020, 01:1604/19/20
06/27/19

This started last night (Friday 17th). If on wifi, the game will not load and stops at "loading server configs". On my phone, I can switch wifi off, and it will load. My tablet (android) is wifi only, so I can't just switch it off. I can't get anything else to work. I've emptied the app data and cashe, I've restarted, and Uve uninstalled/reinstalled with no success. Nothing has changed with my wifi and I've never had an issue with this before. Anyone have suggestions?
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 25, 2020, 21:0904/25/20
08/08/19

Regarding the game getting stuck on "loading server configs." there are no ongoing server issues unless they are announced.

However, If the issue isn't caused by server maintenance either planned or unplanned, players can try the following:

1. Changing your connection method or use a VPN service to change your IP address.

2. Using Android OS emulators (e.g., BlueStacks, NOX).

3. Using another device to play the game.

4. Lowering in-game graphics and FPS settings

From our end, we are working on optimizing the game so that is suffers less from connection interference.

There are many factors that can affect these crashes and freezes, mainly device and connection based, such as firewall and other local security settings, router and local area network issues, DNS and CDN cache, Internet service provider having issues with certain services and so on.

Jun 4, 2022, 12:5106/04/22
06/04/22

My game will not load an I've checked connectivity changed to differ wifi an VPN an i know my device is compatible because I have already been playing it for couple months now. Why does it keep not loading and or crashing? I spend good money an time on this game just to miss out on alot!!

Aug 8, 2022, 21:1108/08/22
10/29/19

I can play the game on my phone BUT i need to play it on my PC via Plarioum play and its just not loading...

dthorne04Moderator
Aug 11, 2022, 02:4708/11/22
12/30/20
Nick Drake

I can play the game on my phone BUT i need to play it on my PC via Plarioum play and its just not loading...

What OS are you using for PC? Have you tried uninstall, clear all Plarium files on your computer and reinstall?

Apr 20, 2023, 05:2804/20/23
04/19/23

I played this game on my PC for about 6 1/2 days before it flaked out at the end of an event related boss fight. The boss went down, the characters turned around, and some loading circle was in the middle of the screen. It was unable to show battle results. It said I had lost my connection to the server, and I needed to re-login. That was when it first got stuck on "loading server configs." I've cleared cache. I Uninstalled and reinstalled 6 times, including once getting into regedit and deleting all Plarium entries. I changed my DNS, a thing no one had any business calling on me to do.  The first post in this thread is dated 06/27/19 . Tell people how to resolve this issue so the game plays as it did when I was throwing money at you, or take it out of the playstore and tell people the proposition, "This game is playable on PC" is False.

Apr 23, 2023, 19:3704/23/23
10/18/19

UP UP UP. Same issue can not log in. Stuck server configuration on log in. No response to tickets.

Jul 8, 2023, 22:2307/08/23
04/16/22
socrates562001@yahoo.com

I played this game on my PC for about 6 1/2 days before it flaked out at the end of an event related boss fight. The boss went down, the characters turned around, and some loading circle was in the middle of the screen. It was unable to show battle results. It said I had lost my connection to the server, and I needed to re-login. That was when it first got stuck on "loading server configs." I've cleared cache. I Uninstalled and reinstalled 6 times, including once getting into regedit and deleting all Plarium entries. I changed my DNS, a thing no one had any business calling on me to do.  The first post in this thread is dated 06/27/19 . Tell people how to resolve this issue so the game plays as it did when I was throwing money at you, or take it out of the playstore and tell people the proposition, "This game is playable on PC" is False.

Same issue, this is a joke. Lucky i havent spent much money on the game yet