All Categories

Loading server config timing out error

Search
Mar 18, 2020, 22:3703/18/20
01/07/20

im having issues at 4am I was able to log in on my android tablet running off the home WIFI and carry out clan boss attack, I then drove 30 minutes to work and switch to hotspot which is what ive done for months now however when loading server config it times out and has the error pop up ive tried turning off wifi and turning it back on, restarting tablet, force stopping the game, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it as the last resort and all options tried same issue with the game timing out at loading server config - im taking that its not connecting to the server that your server is down this is frustrating the crap out of me ive tried reloggin in every 15 - 30 minutes still the same timing out issue

I have a baby account I started and that is running perfectly fine off my phone, ive loaded other games on my tablet all running perfectly fine then I get hope and go to raid and nope still loading server config timing out error

any suggestions

UPDATE

so ive created a plarium ID and logged out my baby account then logged in my main account using fb and wallah it loaded straight away well I guess at least I get chasing scrolls

tried logging in on tablet again error pop up again

looks like ill uninstall it and wait til this arvo and see if its up and running when I get on the home wifi but to be stopping and timing out on server config id be sure its a server issue

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 24, 2020, 20:0803/24/20
05/13/19
Scrim said:

im having issues at 4am I was able to log in on my android tablet running off the home WIFI and carry out clan boss attack, I then drove 30 minutes to work and switch to hotspot which is what ive done for months now however when loading server config it times out and has the error pop up ive tried turning off wifi and turning it back on, restarting tablet, force stopping the game, uninstalling the game and reinstalling it as the last resort and all options tried same issue with the game timing out at loading server config - im taking that its not connecting to the server that your server is down this is frustrating the crap out of me ive tried reloggin in every 15 - 30 minutes still the same timing out issue

I have a baby account I started and that is running perfectly fine off my phone, ive loaded other games on my tablet all running perfectly fine then I get hope and go to raid and nope still loading server config timing out error

any suggestions

UPDATE

so ive created a plarium ID and logged out my baby account then logged in my main account using fb and wallah it loaded straight away well I guess at least I get chasing scrolls

tried logging in on tablet again error pop up again

looks like ill uninstall it and wait til this arvo and see if its up and running when I get on the home wifi but to be stopping and timing out on server config id be sure its a server issue

Have you updated your tablet to the latest patch?
Apr 4, 2020, 14:5704/04/20
03/11/18

I am having the same issue. Using my Wifi I can’t log in. If I use my cellular service On my phone it works.  But once I switch to WiFi to login, it willl not.  If I login using cellular and switch to Wifi, it then works.   I tried changing DNS T to manual but won’t work.