All Categories

Cannot load game - Plarium ID relinked to brand new account?!

Search
Feb 15, 2020, 22:2102/15/20
12/07/19

Hi there, since the update I've been unable to log in or access my account at all (playing on mobile, latest Android). On logging in with my Plarium ID, it takes me to a brand new level 2 account, not my 1 year old level 60 one. Really annoying as it's utterly screwing the event, loads of stuff in the inbox about to expire etc because I haven't been able to log in for 3 days odd. 

In game name for my real account is BigBoy3000, can give the UM/ID code in PM if it helps to - email it should link to is the same one as this account. Many thanks for any help!

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 19, 2020, 15:5802/19/20
05/13/19
Bigboy3000 said:

Hi there, since the update I've been unable to log in or access my account at all (playing on mobile, latest Android). On logging in with my Plarium ID, it takes me to a brand new level 2 account, not my 1 year old level 60 one. Really annoying as it's utterly screwing the event, loads of stuff in the inbox about to expire etc because I haven't been able to log in for 3 days odd. 

In game name for my real account is BigBoy3000, can give the UM/ID code in PM if it helps to - email it should link to is the same one as this account. Many thanks for any help!

Should be resolved today