All Categories

Server connection error on the boss

Search
Feb 13, 2020, 02:5602/13/20
12/02/19

Alright so I just updated my game for the new update and the battle pass and I get on, so threw first thing i do is my clan boss battle I'm able to use my first key so then i hit replay for my second key and then it starts loading and does this for a good 3 minutes which is never takes that long then it feels me the server connection failed so i retry asks then get sent back to main menu and both my keys are gone and only got 1 swing... BTW this is on mobile/ android someone please get back with me on this cause boss keys aren't cheap for me so iI you just get another
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 13, 2020, 23:1102/13/20
05/13/19
myfault1 said:

Alright so I just updated my game for the new update and the battle pass and I get on, so threw first thing i do is my clan boss battle I'm able to use my first key so then i hit replay for my second key and then it starts loading and does this for a good 3 minutes which is never takes that long then it feels me the server connection failed so i retry asks then get sent back to main menu and both my keys are gone and only got 1 swing... BTW this is on mobile/ android someone please get back with me on this cause boss keys aren't cheap for me so iI you just get another
The game is experiencing some issues unfortunately after the update.