All Categories

Even support page not loading

Search
Feb 12, 2020, 18:1802/12/20
02/04/20

I and everybody that I know of have very frequent crash issues. Maybe it is a temporary thing. I don't know because I have been only playing this game for 10 days. But almost everyday, and more than once a day, I re-logged in, lost data etc. If I can not access the game (which I actually bought a package to support) this frequently. I seriously plan to leave it for good and ask for a refund. Please stop adding new ways to sell packages every day and instead give us a stable, playable game.

This was meamt to be a feedback via support page, but guess what? Even support page not loading..

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2020, 20:4002/12/20
05/13/19

akurtipeka said:

I and everybody that I know of have very frequent crash issues. Maybe it is a temporary thing. I don't know because I have been only playing this game for 10 days. But almost everyday, and more than once a day, I re-logged in, lost data etc. If I can not access the game (which I actually bought a package to support) this frequently. I seriously plan to leave it for good and ask for a refund. Please stop adding new ways to sell packages every day and instead give us a stable, playable game.

This was meamt to be a feedback via support page, but guess what? Even support page not loading..

The system appears to be unstable at the moment, once it clears up try again.

Feb 13, 2020, 10:2202/13/20
Feb 13, 2020, 10:52(edited)
02/04/20

I still can't access support page. It crashed more than a few times since yesterday. That's okey but not being able to report it through support page is not okey.

I have just lost my cb reward chest. I clicked to claim it, then it lagged. After 5-6 seconds it said it was not found. I checked my inbox, the rewards aren't there also.

By the way, are you planning to fix the support page (I'm trying through the android app) or shall I continue writing here?