All Categories

Not able to log into existing account on mobile app

Search
Jan 28, 2020, 21:1201/28/20
03/19/19

I have been playing the game on my pc using the app. Recently I installed the game app on my phone but I am not able to log into my existing account using the mobile app. Please tell me where or how I do this. Each time I start the game on my phone it starts as a new player and I cannot get out of the new player tutorial. How can I just start using my existing account?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 28, 2020, 22:3001/28/20
05/13/19
Achilles (Hero of Agamemnon) said:

I have been playing the game on my pc using the app. Recently I installed the game app on my phone but I am not able to log into my existing account using the mobile app. Please tell me where or how I do this. Each time I start the game on my phone it starts as a new player and I cannot get out of the new player tutorial. How can I just start using my existing account?
Hello, you have to connect your account to facebook or plarium play.
Jan 28, 2020, 22:5501/28/20
03/19/19

Thank you for the response. On my pc I am using the plarium play app so I do not understand what you mean because it is connected.

How do I connect the phone plarium play app to my plarium account if it just defaults to a new user account when it is installed?
Jan 28, 2020, 23:4801/28/20
03/19/19
OK, I got it. I missed seeing the sign in spot at the top right of screen and kept doing the start or continue button at the bottom center. Thanks for the help.