All Categories

Need problem fix...point return decreased after update.

Search
Jan 25, 2020, 14:4901/25/20
12/19/19

I am playing Nightmare level and used to be getting high Point returns but after the update my Point return decreased to the Normal level point return. Please fix problem...need help asap.
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 26, 2020, 11:5601/26/20
02/15/19

gilbertparayno said:

I am playing Nightmare level and used to be getting high Point returns but after the update my Point return decreased to the Normal level point return. Please fix problem...need help asap.

hi

Could you send more details from this issue? May some screenshot. 
Jan 27, 2020, 02:0701/27/20
12/19/19

Unable to send a screenshot because I do not know how to do it on my Android phone. I have been playing this game for a long time and every time I progressed to a different level the point returns increases. After the update sometime last week I've been getting decrease point return on different levels reverting back to normal level. Please help as soon as possible. Again I will try to help you out if I can but I am unable to send a screenshot since I do not know how take one. Maybe you can be able to access my account and see what I am talking about. Again please help me as soon as possible because this is frustrating since I play this game every single day. Thank you for your help in advance.