All Categories

Raid starts running and closes before actually starting

Search
Jan 15, 2020, 18:2501/15/20
01/15/20

Hello,

When I click Launch on Raid in the Plarium Play client, it starts the Raid client.

It loads everything and when it says "Entering the realm of Teleria" it pauzes a bit and then it closes the client.

Has anyone had this issue and are there any solutions?

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the cache, download visual C++ latest version. Is there anything else I can try?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 16, 2020, 06:3201/16/20
02/15/19

Pegasus said:

Hello,

When I click Launch on Raid in the Plarium Play client, it starts the Raid client.

It loads everything and when it says "Entering the realm of Teleria" it pauzes a bit and then it closes the client.

I have tried uninstalling and re-installing, deleting the cache, download visual C++ latest version. Is there anything else I can try?

Hi

You can try to delete the the folders where the raid installed after an uninstall.

Jan 17, 2020, 14:0701/17/20
01/15/20
Sezzy said:

Pegasus said:

Hello,

Hi

You can try to delete the the folders where the raid installed after an uninstall.

I have done a completely clean uninstall, removed all folders. The same issue persists.
Jan 18, 2020, 11:5301/18/20
02/15/19

Pegasus said:

Sezzy said:

Pegasus said:

Hello,

Hi

I have done a completely clean uninstall, removed all folders. The same issue persists.

ho

pls contact with our support in game. 

Thank you
Jan 18, 2020, 15:5301/18/20
Jan 18, 2020, 15:53(edited)
01/15/20

Sezzy said:

Pegasus said:

Sezzy said:

Pegasus said:

Hello,

Hi

ho

pls contact with our support in game. 

Thank you

Here is a gif of what happens: