All Categories

Key and Energy refunds due to app crashes that have been happening for months...

Key and Energy refunds due to app crashes that have been happening for months...

Search
Jan 2, 2020, 23:4401/02/20
04/02/19

Another app crash (iphone 6, iOS 12.4) while launching a clan boss fight. I must have sent 500 crash logs over the past 3 months and it still isn't fixed. Losing dozens of keys and thousands of energy is really getting annoying. If you can't fix the crash issue can you please make it like faction wars and not use the key/energy until the fight is over?

If I do anything (browse market, look at gear, etc) I have to close the app completely before trying any fight or the app crashes. Going from one dungeon to another? Lol... if I don't close the app and relaunch it is a crash 100% of the time.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 5, 2020, 03:4801/05/20
10/03/19
Completely agree. I am running into the same issues
Jan 5, 2020, 05:0001/05/20
05/13/19
Storm4Ever said:

Another app crash (iphone 6, iOS 12.4) while launching a clan boss fight. I must have sent 500 crash logs over the past 3 months and it still isn't fixed. Losing dozens of keys and thousands of energy is really getting annoying. If you can't fix the crash issue can you please make it like faction wars and not use the key/energy until the fight is over?

If I do anything (browse market, look at gear, etc) I have to close the app completely before trying any fight or the app crashes. Going from one dungeon to another? Lol... if I don't close the app and relaunch it is a crash 100% of the time.

Hello, PM me your in game id and a link to this post.