All Categories

Touch Not Synched

Touch Not Synched

Search
Dec 11, 2019, 04:2712/11/19
12/01/19

Touch Not Synched

I am almost 2 weeks new to the game. I play on a new Razer 2 phone. Any time I load this game, I HAVE to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to work.. Anywhere I click, it registers off. For example, when those pop-up windows appear when you first load in, I have to press where the gems/silver is in order for it to process it as hitting the X. If I want to click Market, my finger has to be above and to the left. I don't actually touch the market at all.

This is extremely annoying. Every other app works. I have one other game, and it's never had issue. Only this app. A few moments ago before coming here to the forums, I loaded up Raid. It had the issue. Uninstall. Reinstall. I clicked on the app, but before it even got past the Palladium screen, I backed out and switched to respond to my gf's message. Only away for 5 minutes. Load up Raid, and it has the issue.... I probably download Raid 5 times a day. No exaggeration....

Please help. I'm hoping I can get assistance or find some answers!!
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 11, 2019, 06:4112/11/19
02/15/19

xandergonefar said:

I am almost 2 weeks new to the game. I play on a new Razer 2 phone. Any time I load this game, I HAVE to uninstall and reinstall it in order for it to work.. Anywhere I click, it registers off. For example, when those pop-up windows appear when you first load in, I have to press where the gems/silver is in order for it to process it as hitting the X. If I want to click Market, my finger has to be above and to the left. I don't actually touch the market at all.

This is extremely annoying. Every other app works. I have one other game, and it's never had issue. Only this app. A few moments ago before coming here to the forums, I loaded up Raid. It had the issue. Uninstall. Reinstall. I clicked on the app, but before it even got past the Palladium screen, I backed out and switched to respond to my gf's message. Only away for 5 minutes. Load up Raid, and it has the issue.... I probably download Raid 5 times a day. No exaggeration....

Please help. I'm hoping I can get assistance or find some answers!!

Hi

I will ask .

Thank you for your patient.