All Categories

Freezing on cb and losing keys

Search
Dec 10, 2019, 13:1412/10/19
06/08/19

Since it just happened right after this mornings update, I cannot even tell you how many clan boss keys I've lost due to the game freezing either during the cb battle or right at the end of one. Even if it's at the end, I never get the damage and lose the key. There needs to be a way to recognize this and fix it, because cb keys aren't like silver that can be earned everywhere else in the game.
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 10, 2019, 15:5512/10/19
05/13/19
rkotelma said:

Since it just happened right after this mornings update, I cannot even tell you how many clan boss keys I've lost due to the game freezing either during the cb battle or right at the end of one. Even if it's at the end, I never get the damage and lose the key. There needs to be a way to recognize this and fix it, because cb keys aren't like silver that can be earned everywhere else in the game.
Hello, i completely understand! Sometimes after updates we need to let things settle and see how it goes. Let me know if the problem continues for you.
Dec 11, 2019, 00:2312/11/19
Dec 11, 2019, 00:25(edited)
12/08/19
I am having the same issues with freezing and losing keys, energy, etc... I am losing rewards all over the game and have submitted a support ticket.  I am very frustrated that I am not compensated so far and the problem Continues.  Why would it deduct the energy/keys/etc... before the battle starts?
Dec 11, 2019, 01:5612/11/19
05/13/19
rbadsti said:

I am having the same issues with freezing and losing keys, energy, etc... I am losing rewards all over the game and have submitted a support ticket.  I am very frustrated that I am not compensated so far and the problem Continues.  Why would it deduct the energy/keys/etc... before the battle starts?
Hello, this has been mentioned many times in the past. I hope they will consider this soon as i too deal with the same issue at times.