All Categories

Unable to log in

Unable to log in

Search
Dec 7, 2019, 21:4212/07/19
12/07/19

Unable to log in

Hi, got a new phone - Motorola 1 action. RSL played fine on my previous phone and internet. Transferred account etc fine and initially was able to play.

On logging in now the game initially loads but then has a pop up error that can't be closed or removed, stating that the game is 'unable to load part of the resources'. Error code at the bottom indicates it's a 'soundbundleloadingexception'. I'm consequently stuck at the campfire page with the pop up stopping any play.

Have wiped cache, no change. Reinstalled the game and it initially worked for the first log in but is now displaying the box again and stopping me from getting past the screen.

Phone: Motorola action 1; OS: latest Android; using WiFi

Many thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2019, 21:4412/07/19
05/13/19
Bigboy3000 said:

Hi, got a new phone - Motorola 1 action. RSL played fine on my previous phone and internet. Transferred account etc fine and initially was able to play.

On logging in now the game initially loads but then has a pop up error that can't be closed or removed, stating that the game is 'unable to load part of the resources'. Error code at the bottom indicates it's a 'soundbundleloadingexception'. I'm consequently stuck at the campfire page with the pop up stopping any play.

Have wiped cache, no change. Reinstalled the game and it initially worked for the first log in but is now displaying the box again and stopping me from getting past the screen.

Phone: Motorola action 1; OS: latest Android; using WiFi

Many thanks

Hello, PM me your in game id UMXXXXXX|XXXXXX and a link to this post and i will see what i can find out.
Dec 7, 2019, 22:4912/07/19
Dec 7, 2019, 22:52(edited)
12/07/19

Many thanks. I may be being really dumb but can't pm you - contact box on your profile doesn't allow me to send a message and can't add as a friend on my profile. Any other way to do it? Apologies if I've missed something horrifically obvious

Edit: figured it, was missing something horrifically obvious. 
Dec 8, 2019, 00:4312/08/19
05/13/19
Bigboy3000 said:

Many thanks. I may be being really dumb but can't pm you - contact box on your profile doesn't allow me to send a message and can't add as a friend on my profile. Any other way to do it? Apologies if I've missed something horrifically obvious

Edit: figured it, was missing something horrifically obvious. 
I do not know why not and i cannot pm you either. have you ran raid on the new phone at all completely? Did it once work and then stopped? 
Dec 8, 2019, 09:2812/08/19
Dec 8, 2019, 09:29(edited)
12/07/19

Yes, worked once after install and then doesn't work when reloading. On odd occasions now the game will load, but then crashes and then has the pop up box again that prevents me moving past the first screen. 

Have sent a ticket with a ss, if there's any way to post pics here can do similar. Have also sent you a pm now with details. Thanks! 
Dec 8, 2019, 17:2312/08/19
05/13/19

Bigboy3000 said:

Yes, worked once after install and then doesn't work when reloading. On odd occasions now the game will load, but then crashes and then has the pop up box again that prevents me moving past the first screen. 

Have sent a ticket with a ss, if there's any way to post pics here can do similar. Have also sent you a pm now with details. Thanks! 

Please ask him to use another Internet connection or a VPN service to download the resources. If it doesn't help, please ask to send a screenshot of the error.